• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 17y 6m 14d

guys and girls,

I wont need that much light as the BBQ is all self contained nand very stealth in the back of my ute....... I just drop the tailgate down and drop it to the floor and crank it up. ill just need some light just to see whats cooking and not to burn it. I can fit 5 kg of snags on the plate and also move some to the ridge grill so we can do the cooking in one sitting.

cook time is about 20 mins tops........ its a great and quick barbi. the drinks are in an esky underneath the BBQ section and the BBQ section rises up with the push of a button....... very flash unit...... im sure you guys will like it :stirthepot:

if you would like to know what type of BBQ it is.......... its a George Forman Fire and Ice BBQ.

5 kg of snags are in my freezer as of today and ill grab the buns and drinks on friday morning before I leave for work.

Ern

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 9d

I acnt believe that on a car cruise (ie cars have headlights) that light is an issue. Have you guys not watched American gridiron movies?

Scotty

PS nice Barbie, making me drool.

• Member For: 17y 6m 14d
I acnt believe that on a car cruise (ie cars have headlights) that light is an issue. Have you guys not watched American gridiron movies?

Scotty

PS nice Barbie, making me drool.

cheers mate :spoton:

lol your right Scotty :spoton:

never even thought of the headlights........even just the fog lights will be good enough.

hope your coming mate........... this is going to be one awesome cruise. I pick my car up from Autotech tomorrow........ looking forward to the new mods and power :beerchug:

Ern

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 26d

This sounds like it's going to be a great nite, cant wait! some more great forum members to meet and try to keep up with LOL :spoton:

looking forward to seeing the BBQ, Yummy! dont think the nite could get much better after having a cruise/BBQ/cruise.

Im thinking I might have to meet you guys up at maccas just for the cruise down!!!

Derek

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 19d

Those barbies are awesome GF's dad has one, I love the little spirit level built in so you can keep it straight when you're on the piss!

• BACK SLOWER THEN EVER!
  • Member For: 17y 3m 23d

Hey Ern,

that's one hot looking Barbie mate... very neat...

Guys I might not be able to just you for the cruise but hopefully I can meet up with you all at maccas before you head out...

Ozzie