senna_T

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 18d

Guys, re the idea about Full throttle friday, I am more than willing to go to FTF, however I think it would be better value for money to run on the wednesday night, as I beleive there will be alot of heavy hitters on Friday, and they are expecting a large turnout. I would guess alot of ppl will wait for friday, rather than go on wednesday, which is why I think running on wednesday will be the go

Just a thought, let me know what you guys think! :buttonit:

• Member For: 17y 6m 13d
Guys, re the idea about Full throttle friday, I am more than willing to go to FTF, however I think it would be better value for money to run on the wednesday night, as I beleive there will be alot of heavy hitters on Friday, and they are expecting a large turnout. I would guess alot of ppl will wait for friday, rather than go on wednesday, which is why I think running on wednesday will be the go

Just a thought, let me know what you guys think! :blink:

Senna,

not having a go but your right mate. all the big hitter will be at the track on friday nights as there is no limits on noise and no limit on times ( wednesday night has a 9.00 time and 98 db cut off )

you guys would be better off running on wednesday nights. I mean if you want to race on fridays go for it but you wont get as many runs as you might on wednesday nights.

just a thought

Ern

Edited by Ernie

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members

Cheers Ernie, that's exactly why I recommended wed, instead of Friday

Instro, the competitor entry starts at 5pm, the racing starts at 6pm I beleive, scrutineering is open until 7:30pm, hope to see you there :busted1:

• Member For: 17y 6m 13d
Cheers Ernie, that's exactly why I recommended wed, instead of Friday

Instro, the competitor entry starts at 5pm, the racing starts at 6pm I beleive, scrutineering is open until 7:30pm, hope to see you there :idunno:

anytime mate :fear (5):

ill be there with my ute when I get my mods done. the 7 wont be ready till round march april next year as those modifications are a little more extreme,costly and time consuming :bangcomputer:

Ern

Edited by Ernie

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members

OK Guys, can we get a show of hands as to who is going to be there on wednesday night? I know a few of you are keen, so lets see it!