Kill A Commodore ?

PnutButtercup

• Member For: 17y 3m 26d

Ever heard of the 'Kill a Commodore' competition ? I heard someone advertising $2 for 30 seconds with a sledgehammer and a holden... how much damage can you do ???

You guys probably heard it a hundred times already huh ? but ahh... It really cracked me up !

made my day :Doh:

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 17y 18d

a few weeks ago in townsville they had this. there was a ford day on and you get a sledge and get your back into it. all the money went to a good cause cancer I was told. was a VC but not shore because when I got there someone had made a mess of it.

• Member For: 17y 2m 7d

sounds awesome!! but I think I get more enjoyment out of killing them off the lights!!! or letting them launch first ( giving them a false sense of security) then fishtailing past on full boost!!!! unless I get beat, then bring on that hammer!!!lol :tonguepoke:

• Member For: 17y 1m 15d

hey guys I've actually done this a few years back at a school fate. On an old vc commodore. few people before me so all the glass and lights were smashed so I started work on the panels and roof. its a chit load harder than it looks. $15 for 15 mins. but gee its fun.

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 1m 20d
sounds awesome!! but I think I get more enjoyment out of killing them off the lights!!! or letting them launch first ( giving them a false sense of security) then fishtailing past on full boost!!!! unless I get beat, then bring on that hammer!!!lol :spoton:

The face on a VE SS drivers face when this happens..... Priceless.... Owe I love my tune

Edited by revheadrobbo