Inner Car Handles Silver

• Member For: 17y 7m 17d

hi does anybody know where I can the silver inserts for the inner handles . ie the handles were the windows switches are. The handles in 03 xr6 are just black, but I have seen cars with these silver inserts that make the handles look a lot better

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 19d

the actual handle is different on the BF, so you'd have to replace the whole thing, not just the inserts, alternatively you could just pull the black inserts out and spray them with silver paint

the actual handle is different on the BF, so you'd have to replace the whole thing, not just the inserts, alternatively you could just pull the black inserts out and spray them with silver paint

thanks for that. I didnt know the handles in the BF are different from the BA. so I presume its the BFs that have the silver inserts that I have seen. so if I buy the handles witht the silver inserts I will be easily able to replace my existing handles, or is it a big job.

• Member For: 21y 1m 4d

forty five minutes got the job done in my ute easily. All you really need to do the job is a soldering iron, flat blade screw driver and a philips screw driver. There are bf handles on ebay at the moment for $175 to suit sedans

Item no: 170138437607

Edited by beauies

forty five minutes got the job done in my ute easily. All you really need to do the job is a soldering iron, flat blade screw driver and a philips screw driver. There are bf handles on ebay at the moment for $175 to suit sedans

Item no: 170138437607

thanks yeah I searched on ebay and found them. I asked the seller if instructions came with them but they dont. would you or anyone else have instrcutions on how to remove the old handles and install the new ones.

Thanks

Paul

• Member For: 21y 1m 4d

Its a piece of piss. by the time I have written it out you will have worked it out. give this forum a search someone has done a write up and pictures on how to do it.