The Break Up

ford268

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 18y 3m 20d
well I went out to the city sat night to famous nightclub, and farout I think im starting to like being single, and guess what, now shes ringing me back up trying to talk about it n sort it out.

Up to you mate, I'd definately go down the single path, there's so much fun to be had.

• Member For: 17y 2m 27d
well I went out to the city sat night to famous nightclub, and farout I think im starting to like being single, and guess what, now shes ringing me back up trying to talk about it n sort it out.

never take back a chick who could drop you at anytime for some quick fling

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 27d
thanks guys. I know there is plenty more, but its easier said than done at the moment. after being with someone for a long time its weird not having them.

Mate sad to hear, do what I did was with a girl for 4 years, she dumped me for no reason. I went out and married her best friend, best thing I ever did.

• I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 21d

Oldies to this forum know my story and to be honest, probably still a little FUBAR'ed today from it all as a result as I truly thought she was the one and we would grow old together. Warning signs were probably there as Zap said but yeah, all good until....."BANG". :banghead:

Going through it all over again now and I'll tell ya, if it F**ks up this time, NEVER AGAIN...

Now? Have a new partner and things have become serious, joint house (:censored: cheaper car)... Etc.......Love her to death and she has a lot more of a giving nature, accepts me for who I am and generally cares about me, not a complete b**ch like the last who actually did the same thing as what you've said, all fine then BANG, complete change. Marriage didn't work, she wanted to have her cake and eat it as well. All too true story I'm afraid, people get older, paths change, etc........As members said when I said it was all over.....Party on, get out there and enjoy life and sure there is going to be someone else. It is true, if you're not seeking it or wishing it to happen, sometimes a relationship will fall right into your lap.

Best of luck with it all..............Party hard.