The Break Up

ford268

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d

I <3 Bananas women.that's what I reckon. :spoton: Ive been with mine for 12 years now,married for for 4.You go through your ups and downs all the time.We nearly pulled the pin about 3 months ago.I was trying everything to make sure I was doing everything right but I almost(so close)called it quits.

The only thing that made me keep trying was my 2 kids and all my assest that I have :bangcomputer: I cant be fuked having to split it and start again.We have since worked out our indifferances but I hold I <3 Bananas all respect for women as there bad news :tonguepoke:

Do yourself a favour and stay single or turn gay :buttrock:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 5m 24d
I <3 Bananas women.that's what I reckon. :spoton: Ive been with mine for 12 years now,married for for 4.You go through your ups and downs all the time.We nearly pulled the pin about 3 months ago.I was trying everything to make sure I was doing everything right but I almost(so close)called it quits.

The only thing that made me keep trying was my 2 kids and all my assest that I have :bangcomputer: I cant be fuked having to split it and start again.We have since worked out our indifferances but I hold I <3 Bananas all respect for women as there bad news :tonguepoke:

Do yourself a favour and stay single or turn gay :buttrock:

Mate I'm with you. I've been married 20 years and going through the same thing for years. We're together for the kids.......

Best advice;

Stay single and you won't regret it. Wish I had've listened to that advice 20 years ago!

True, there are plenty of fish in the sea, but lots of em are poisonous...LOL

Someone will come along no doubt, I've got a couple of mates that are remarried and can't be happier, think it's cos the ground rules are sorted before there's a committment.

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 3d

Done it myself this year after 11 years together and married for 9 years I guess it was a bit easier for me as I pulled the pin.

But as was stated in a post above things come to in the strangest and at a time when you do not expect.

I have now found the most wonderful lady who just treats me like a man and is happy for me to be me.

We found each other though a lost school friends site we went to primary school together.

Ian

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d
Done it myself this year after 11 years together and married for 9 years I guess it was a bit easier for me as I pulled the pin.

But as was stated in a post above things come to in the strangest and at a time when you do not expect.

I have now found the most wonderful lady who just treats me like a man and is happy for me to be me.

We found each other though a lost school friends site we went to primary school together.

Ian

Great to hear Ian, and good luck with the future :spoton:

• Member For: 19y 5m 24d

Yeh good on you Ian. I'm glad it worked out. Bl@@dy tough times I know and it's just great that so many turn out for the better.

We all learn from past experiences, you can't call them mistakes because they really aren't mistakes when you don't know what or how it happened.

I truly hope we all find some happiness in our lives.

Keep well.

T.

• Im the one and only
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
:beerchug:

What are your honest thoughts Daz? No need to hold back!

Its the truth man.

There fuking nasty peices of work.I had a young women cut me off the other day on the M1 and all I did was shake my head at her and she gave me the big finger.I thought,what a nasty bitch.

I then over took her and pulled in front to piss her off a bit but to my suprise she pulled out to overtake me on the inside lane and tried to merge in front of me in the right lane but had no where to go so she just merged anyway,which she then smashed into the front of my car.

Little miss fuking attiude then sh*t her self and would not pull over after the incident.I took her details and filed a complaint with the cops and she got booked.

Like I said.Fuking females suck!!!!!!!!

• Member For: 17y 9m 10d

I know everyone goes through it. they are f**ckin selfish but you do get the ones that are all worth it. the one I happend to be with was a selfish one, so maybe it is for the best. just before we started going out I was into racing motocross very heavily and was even looking at a future in it, but I gave it all up for her because she winged all the time about it, then it was the car I was spending too much time on, it never stopped.. I did love her but, however I am only 20 so for I think ill just stick to being single and running a muck.. and the fiddler is awsome its all been redone and it pulls a massive crowd friday nights.. should organise a night there.

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d

f*ck relationships, friends with benefits is so much better.

Although I can't talk.. I've been tied down for the past 9 months ;\

Luckily I'm happy :beerchug: