The Break Up

ford268

• Member For: 17y 9m 10d

I did go out for a bit last night with some mates, it does help, then washed the car today and went for a bit of a drive by myself.. and yeh I am in sydney, I go to the mean fiddler alot.. its pretty good there.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 6d
I did go out for a bit last night with some mates, it does help, then washed the car today and went for a bit of a drive by myself.. and yeh I am in sydney, I go to the mean fiddler alot.. its pretty good there.

that's the spirit, especially the washing your car post!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 12d

Here's what I recon you should do ...

Sell the NA XR6 ... Go and pickup a second hand F6 6sp manual then go and smoke a set of tyres.

By then end of this exersize you won't be thinking about the ex ... you will be thinking about what mods you should do to the new beast!!

• Member For: 21y 10m 2d
Here's what I recon you should do ...

Sell the NA XR6 ... Go and pickup a second hand F6 6sp manual then go and smoke a set of tyres.

By then end of this exersize you won't be thinking about the ex ... you will be thinking about what mods you should do to the new beast!!

That sounds like great therapy for anything :w00t2:

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 29d

Yeah it sucks!

Similar thing happened to me at the start of this year. We had been together for 6 years.

Now with the help of friends and family I'm the happiest I've been in years! Hindsight is a beautiful thing. It made me realise I should of done it a long time ago.

It's hard at first because you're used to the 'routine' a relationship provides. When that's broken it's like your world has fallen apart.

It sounds like you are both looking for different things at the moment so it's for the best it's over.

Just remember... You can meet some of the most amazing people when you least expect it. Don't get tied up on the past. A good friend of mine taught me that and she's right!

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 11d
A relatioship breakup is never easy but better now than 8 years from now....

A lot cheaper too.....

Life's to short move on......or do the wise thing and stay single.....

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 6d

Crikey , not many places better than the Fid for a bit of therapy :tease: .

Mate it will all turn out for the best, you can trust me on that one :spoton:

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 8m 24d

Yep, it will all turn out for the best, things happen for a reason.

I went through a break up late last year, after approx 8 years she wanted to call it quits. At the time, yeah it was hard, but your mates do pull you through, and now its the best thing to ever have happened to me. Ive woken up a bit, pulled myself into line, and I feel like a new person, and a new lease on life! And the same will happen to you.

Everyone has been through one, they are not a nice thing to go through, but things happen for a reason, and you'll be a better bloke for it.

Havent been to the Fid for a looong time, might have to organise a bit of a night out!