Na Fuel Efficiency And Km's Per Tank

INPURSUIT

• Member For: 21y 5m 30d

I put my wideband meter on pre and post ford service. Pre service it wouldnt go above 14:1 a/f ration. Post it sticks spot on 14.7 in cruise and light acceleration. Just by being out by this much costs you in economy. So I know they did something.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d
When I had my NA it had pretty bad fuel economy for what it was too. I was averaging around 14.9 from memory. 400km was the most I could get out of a tank.

My BF n/a with the ZF box was the same. The T gets me more K's, especially after the edit.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 29d

ive got a bf xr6t when I bought mine it was 14ltr /100 first edit 12lt second 10lt now I get 7-8 lt per 100 you should be able to get the same with yours maybe you just need a flash tuner and a good tuner to do the work it will be worth it if fuel is what ya worried about.

• RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 10d

I have a NA ute but I reckon I would be somewhere between 10 - 11 l/100k. I can get over 600k out of my tank (75L)

• Fastest Taxi In Melbourne
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 20d
I have a NA ute but I reckon I would be somewhere between 10 - 11 l/100k. I can get over 600k out of my tank (75L)

600kms :spoton: im struggling to get half that in my na

• Member For: 17y 7m 22d

hey I drive a mk 11 futura, bout 60/40 split in favour of highway, and on an 80 000k avg I have 10.8l/100k avg and that's just checked, hope hat helps, ps it doesent always get driven soft but most of time lol

• Member For: 19y 1d

Lately I've been doing about 80% city driving with a heavy foot taking off at the lights and currently getting about 13L/100km in my ute. So averaging around 550km out of a 75L tank... Its nothing for me to chew through $60 a week in fuel.

Anyone with an edit in an NA notice much improvement with fuel efficiency? like 2L/100 improvement?

• Member For: 17y 5m 17d

Hey There all..

I have been working up North so this is my first reply in a few months..

My BF2 Auto gets between 9.5 and 10.7(worst), I haven't had a tank yet that hasn't gone over 600km and the most ive filled up with is 65 litres, I got 650km out of that tank.. I have to say im pretty stoked with that sort of mileage.

Its a great feeling coming home after working away and jumping back into the car, its 4 months old and only done 4000km so it feels like new every time I jump in. :buttrock: