Na Fuel Efficiency And Km's Per Tank

INPURSUIT

• Member For: 14y 1m 4d

7.5 on the highway, average of 12 around town, unless im thrashing it ofcoarse.

2003 xr manual ute :)

Same for mine

• Member For: 15y 8m 2d

I have found that using BP Unleaded is better than using Shell unleaded. BP's standard unleaded is a 95 octane and with that I get around 11 with a happy foot.

Using Shell I see around 15/16

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 21d

ive got a BF n/a XR6 6speed manual and I average 10.4-10.8/100km around town... and I dont drive softly... I jus finished getting the exhaust done so I hold the gears out to hear it so its gone to about 11.6/100km I think.. but I still get atleast 550km outta a tank :D

• 5 months later...
  • Member For: 13y 8d

I have an fg xr6 na with about 14000k's and getting about 600-700 to a tank depending on how I drive but will never get less than 600, try taking the restrictor out of the air box and putting in a KNN filter and re setting the computer by taking the battery off for about 10 mins and let it re tune your car to having the restrictor out, I found it made a massive difference about 450k's before the restrictor and KNN filter to getting 600-700 now

• Member For: 13y 16d

I have a bf na zf and I can get about 550 to a tank, 12-13 L/100 city driving and about 8-9 with highway driving with extractors, hi flow cat and custom cat back. My missus has been driving a lot lately and my range went to 595! I've never seen it that high haha.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Member For: 13y 16d

My Exhaust-modified BF N/A XR6 does 6l/100 and I can get over 700km out of a tank.

Edit: Sorry for the bad quality. video is clear as day on the original file, but youtube seems to compress it a lot, even at 720p. If you look closely you see the constant economy going between 5.9 to 6.3l/100

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/photopg.png/

Edited by Reidos