How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

HellionXR6T

• Member For: 12y 2m 5d

09 FG ute, just ticked 32000, only problem was the aerial wasn't making a seal on the roof and water was leaking into the hood lining creating a "smelly socks" odor after rain/car wash. Ford replaced with brand new aerial.

Only thing at the moment is my damn hand brake clips on the rear hubs squeaking on bumps, still haven't had time to do it.

Edited by cizzink11

• Member For: 15y 10m 27d

I've got an 07 xr6t I brought it demo + dealer driver in mid 08 with 10000 roughly I'm just ticked over 270,000, within the first 20,000kms after I picked it up when I brought it drove out of lynford fuel pump failed and throttle box same day ha, did the headgasket twice, wiring harniss caught fire auto headlights failed, premo icc unit has failed 5 times to date, diff replaced with recond one and leaks ford not covering under warranty, mates and I fitted a 2010 FG xr6 turbo motor to it in march, AM/FM radio has never worked since new so never used it always had ipod connected with the similar connection FG's come with, turbo bearings failed at 240,000 got good run out of it, only thing not replaced is the 6 speed gearbox which maybe doing this weekend and yes would like to admit sometimes give the car a work out, but everything else is spotless inside the car no torn seats and scratches or dents inside or out interior is absolutely spotless

BEAT THAT :D

• Like 1

• Member For: 12y 1m 1d

hey guys this is my first post, just signed up

ive got a ba mkI turbo with 369,832 on it :o

ive just bought it off a work mate of mine, he got it with around 60k on it. he drives like a grany (never had the TC off) and drives 150km's a day, all freeway.

its still on std motor/clutch/gearbox/diff. done the turbo at 300 odd. it feels a bit loose (like a taxis) but im just goning to go threw and replace everything as needed.

also its complety std no tune or anything. its in need of valve springs and most likely coil packs (still std I beleave)

plan is:

valve springs

coil packs

tune

much more then that will stress the motor to much, if its not stress'd allready

but yea its a great car and drives a lot better then u you might think with the k's on it

• Member For: 12y 1m 1d

I've got an 07 xr6t I brought it demo + dealer driver in mid 08 with 10000 roughly I'm just ticked over 270,000, within the first 20,000kms after I picked it up when I brought it drove out of lynford fuel pump failed and throttle box same day ha, did the headgasket twice, wiring harniss caught fire auto headlights failed, premo icc unit has failed 5 times to date, diff replaced with recond one and leaks ford not covering under warranty, mates and I fitted a 2010 FG xr6 turbo motor to it in march, AM/FM radio has never worked since new so never used it always had ipod connected with the similar connection FG's come with, turbo bearings failed at 240,000 got good run out of it, only thing not replaced is the 6 speed gearbox which maybe doing this weekend and yes would like to admit sometimes give the car a work out, but everything else is spotless inside the car no torn seats and scratches or dents inside or out interior is absolutely spotless

BEAT THAT :D

I Beat that, sounds like mine has had a easyer life then yours