How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

HellionXR6T

• Member For: 16y 8m 11d

3 1/4 years old and just topped 67,000 in my BFII.

Various diff bushes and a trailing arm bush changed out.

2 weeks ago it started making really loud leaky exhaust sounds and I found out half the studs had fallen out.

Got the exhaust manifold all restudded and regasketed and now it pulls harder then ever!

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 26d

The very last BF MkII XR6T.

Just over 3 years old now.

51,000km.

Only problem I've experienced was the BEM indicating a door was open when they were all shut.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 9m 29d

03 T with 170,000klms with "regular" modifications - had it 5 years, done 100,000k myself, still drives excellent - just regular maintenance, not a major issue yet and has given me no reason to sell it. Still love it even if its getting on a bit (I usually keep a car 3 years max!)

Drove the FG turbo recently in anticipation of an upgrade. Very disappointed - found it ordinary/boring to drive - too clinical/quiet/refined? :shocked:

Then I drove the FG F6 - wow, a massive improvement, makes my T seem completely ordinary! Ha ha - might have to upgrade afterall.....

Edited by CBXRT

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Rapidly approaching 129,000km in my 2007 BFII now. Bought in 08 with 37,000. As pazzo said, everyday car, 500km a week, love driving it.

Badly in need of new bushes though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 13y 6m 30d

XR50th turbo 6 months old and only 5600k's.....But I still have my 2003 xr6t aswell with 122K (for sale) they both get driven reguarly and serviced more often than probably needed and they both go rather good with their respective mods.

:buttrock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Skid Machine
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 28d

Ok so ive been reading on this forum for a while now but just decided to join up as I bought myself an 03 xr6 turbo 4spd.

Had it for about 3 weeks and its just clicked over 260,000kms as it was a company car and used to travel from Sydney and back. Car was in good nick when I bought it and had full service history. All the major services had been done.

However, got a roady on it last week to transfer the car into my name. As I was driving home last night my front right lower ball joint decided to fall out. Car fell to the ground, onto the wheel which is still attached to the top arm and decided to peel half of my quarter panel out.

Not bad for a freshly road worthy car...