How Many Kilometres Have You Clocked Up?

HellionXR6T

• Member For: 19y 4m 20d

2005 BA MK2 6sp. nearly on 150,000km. Been running 300kw for the past 3 years. I take it pretty easy cos it's my daily driver and I'm a rep so get pulled up VERY regularly without reason.

No issues really apart from the normal door actuator which I replaced.(drivers side)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 4m 9d

My 03 BA XR6T is on 128,000 got it 6 months ago at 113,000 got the gearbox done under warranty for "Transmission Whine" and one of my radiator hoses sprung a leak other than that no problems =) lovin it.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Wow, I'm loving the cold mornings. Have now clocked approx 12,360 kms so far and I'm impressed. Don't know if was the extra chilly air or what but man.........performance!!!!!

It was like the car had evolved to the next level.....Was flawing it every time I saw an opening I didn't back off at all, thought "Stuff it". Was testing the LSD to it's limits and was loving every moment of it!!!! (lol....the things you do when you're late for work). Even feeling g-forces at work and there is no forced induction helping that wonderful feeling along (well not yet anyway). I can say I've succeeded in running the BA in correctly as we are left with a damn responsive 6cyl beast.

If I'm having fun with just the N/A model, you guys and gals must be in complete heaven in your "T"`s.............B**tards!!!! I'm envious of every damn one of you.

Question............So how are you guys and gals going after 8,000 - 15,000 kms? Pretty stoked I'd imagine???

XT, XT-S, XR6NA, XR6T, XR8.....Whatever!

Up to 71000k's I my BA MK II 2004 Turbo, man this thing just gets better. I had one of the Managers at Ford offer to run the laptop on my car, he re tuned it and changed a few things, amazing how it goes.

Dave

• Banned
  • Member For: 14y 3m 15d

2006 bf m2 just hit 90000ks 313rwks 550ks per week 70% freeway 30% highway no real probs, left&right lower ball joints, right headlight bulb, that's it .

• 4 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 15d

07/BF/MKII - no tune - 72,000kms.... so completed 40,000kms since Late January 2010.

I drive this car pretty hard, in saying that, only the rear bushes (both sides) were cracked and as usual the ball joints and light globes and that's about it.

I am truly amazed at how much punishment these cars can take and just keep on keeping on.

I do use fully synthetic oil and do regular 5,500rmp gear shifts in manual mode.

90% of driving in tiptronic manual mode, 10% in D.

Stall it up nearly every set of lights.

Been through a set of rotors and pads, but do brake hard and alot.

Got FK452's on.

I do look after this vehicle very well, wash it every second weekend (just about) and service it more than I should.

If I had a wrx or evo or something then I can say without a doubt they would have blown up by now and smoke would be p!ssing out the exhaust from the rings being shot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 11m 9d

2009 FG xr6t ute - rock stock - 15,000km.

Going perfect. Can't complain at all about these first few km. Did a trip from Bris - Hunter Valley - Dubbo - Bris in 4 days. 2,000km round trip and it was great. Lot's of fun on some of the clear open straights and up through the twisties.

Steve

• 5 weeks later...
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 24d

2003 ba xr6t 5sp stock.. just hit 122000.. running like poo.. needs new sensors or a good tune

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

05/2007 (BFII) with now about 107,000kms I think. Going excellent still, only had to change a tail light yesterday after over 2 years ownership and a few thousand k's with 300+ wasps...no engine trouble, just the turbo which I got replaced under warranty (as it ran out), it'd started grinding a little.

Here's to another hundred thousand k's! :Imwifhim: