Post Your Pics.

Here's mine as it is now lowered on SL in the front and SSL in the rear. The 20's make it sit pretty high though :crybaby:

009-1.jpg

and here's how it will be in the very near future :msm:

xrt20znospoiler_edited.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 1d

that last pic looks nice.

im not just saying that I mean its nice, plain sorta simple not overdone the wing removal and the wheels, stance, looks aggressive but classy too.

• Sexy Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 10m 15d

Hey mate,

Ive got pedders UUL's all round on my T, got it dont about 2 weeks ago and its only a little lower than 03XR6T's car. I wanted mine way way lower (The 2nd pic posted would of been a great example) but in reality theres absolutely no way you could get it that low as you fully fark your car when going over speed humps, or going up driveways. At the moment I struggle to get over speed humps without scraping and cant even get up my driveway! But my car doesnt look no where as low as it seems.

It's a little dark atm but ill post some pics 4 u in the morning if you like?

Cheers

Matty

Edited by PURVIE

Hey mate,

Ive got pedders UUL's all round on my T, got it dont about 2 weeks ago and its only a little lower than 03XR6T's car. I wanted mine way way lower (The 2nd pic posted would of been a great example) but in reality theres absolutely no way you could get it that low as you fully fark your car when going over speed humps, or going up driveways. At the moment I struggle to get over speed humps without scraping and cant even get up my driveway! But my car doesnt look no where as low as it seems.

It's a little dark atm but ill post some pics 4 u in the morning if you like?

Cheers

Matty

They're the sacrifices you have to make when lowering your car. I've got a reasonably flat driveway and I steer clear of shopping centres, therefore most speed humps.