How Many Is Too Many?

BOV

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

I had a friend in high school who was a hit with the ladies. his mission was to hit 18 by 18.. pissed it in too :pinch:

I didn't have the same luck unfortunatly.

those average figures seem pretty low. I can only think of a few people who are under them, and I still have plenty of picking up years ahead of me if one was so inclined

They're kidding aren't they?

Geez I reckon if my experiences were limited to 7 as the survey suggests (and she reckons it's actually half that again) then I wouldn't be too happy. I got mates who used to do that in a week!!!

I'm an average kinda guy in all respects (height, looks, size), well okay above average looks :pinch: , came from a small country town and I always thought I was generally kinda conservative in that area yet my tally far exceeds the supposed average. I would have thought ten times that would have been most blokes desired average at least so it seems like a load of bunkum to me. Who would answer honestly anyway. Even now I'm not going to let on.

I once had a female friend ask me how many partners I'd had and if I could name them all (after I'd nailed her sister). I went away and thought about it and gave her the answer the next day with apologies to a few forgotten names (late night nightclub encounters) but I don't reckon I could do it now.

As far as the missus goes I'm not interested and never was. That stuff can hurt some relationships and there's no way I was letting on about my past either. She used to let slip every now & then and I reckon I've got it calculated close enough to not be concerned (especially after many years of marriage).

Dunno why I answered this really but there ya have it

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 27d

There's no way I'd sleep with any rocko chick.

But the girls from Baldivis... that's another story.

Havent had any in a while as all the Baldivis chicks hate me now.. (long story) and I dont think my missus would be too happy LOL.

• Flaccid Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 4d
from a small country town

:buttrock:

What else is there do to in Wherever-up WA?

Edited by sixfan

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 29d

Can we please keep the language down a little guys?

There are females on this site and I think some of the descriptive terms being used her may offend some of them.