• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 6d
Bugger - if I'd waited a month I'd have got the colour screen and dual climate control for free :greyscare:

I dont think you would have got colour LCD screen. It is still the mono screen, but the full size screen like in the Fairmont and Falcon ES.

Still though it makes the interior look 100x better with the dual zone climate facia and full size screen. Much nicer then the smaller screen and turn knobs.

• I see red
  • Member For: 21y 10m 11d

The LPG is not compatible with TC, don't see why DSC couldn't be fitted though, I think it just works on the brakes, not the motor.

The only thing I don't agree with is the 18s being standard on all XRs now. Should of left n/a with 17s (18s optional) and let XRT and XR8 have 18s as standard. A lot of family folk and also fleet buyers buy n/a XR6s and the extra cost of 18" tyres might put them off.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d
I dont think you would have got colour LCD screen. It is still the mono screen, but the full size screen like in the Fairmont and Falcon ES.

Still though it makes the interior look 100x better with the dual zone climate facia and full size screen. Much nicer then the smaller screen and turn knobs.

No you get the colour screen as it includes premium sound..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 1d
The LPG is not compatible with TC, don't see why DSC couldn't be fitted though, I think it just works on the brakes, not the motor.

The only thing I don't agree with is the 18s being standard on all XRs now. Should of left n/a with 17s (18s optional) and let XRT and XR8 have 18s as standard. A lot of family folk and also fleet buyers buy n/a XR6s and the extra cost of 18" tyres might put them off.

You can A) buy the 4 speed or 6 speed manual xr6 na and only get 17s or you can option 17s from factory if you dont wish to have 18s, same as the government does with the xr8 police cars.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 12d
Any news whether the FPVs will cop the same treatment?

I hope so. Im just about ready to buy another FPV! I was told today by a new car salesman that FPV will be bringing a Cobra out in October for the same price of a GT. Probably trying to get rid of some GTs before the Orion arrives.

• Member For: 21y 6m 1d

How stupid is it of them to say you now get electrochromatic rear view mirror and memory seats standard on the Territory Ghia. The were fkn standard on the SX Territory and early SY until they deleted them a year ago, and they now bring them back saying they have added value. BS.

Expensive Daewoo added 18's on the SV6 with VE, Ford have just followed suit.