Wa Breakfast Cruise 22 July 2007

Paradoxx

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

yeah the weather was good to us, 90% of the road we went on were dry :)

fun fun fun hehehe.

I enjoyed myself yesterday, thank god for breakfest before the cruise as I was starving after work lol

Looking forward to the next cruise, hopefully we can get more people :buttrock:

Sorry about not making it guys but I had a very long night. Went out for a mates birthday then when we got home, he found out that his old man had a heart attack... luckily not fatal.

So in short, I was sleeping at 9:30 when I was meant to meet up with Adrian at Rhino's :spit: Sorry mate!

Cant wait for the next one though. Any Rocko guys want to go with Steve's idea and organise a SOR cruise? I don't mind helping but don't feel confident in doing it myself... nothing would end up being right on the day :buttrock:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 2d
Sorry about not making it guys but i had a very long night. Went out for a mates birthday then when we got home, he found out that his old man had a heart attack... luckily not fatal.

So in short, i was sleeping at 9:30 when i was meant to meet up with Adrian at Rhino's :spoton: Sorry mate!

Cant wait for the next one though. Any Rocko guys want to go with Steve's idea and organise a SOR cruise? i don't mind helping but don't feel confident in doing it myself... nothing would end up being right on the day :spit:

"Steves" idea....? :pooh::buttrock:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 2d

Thanks to Steve for taking the lead in organising a cruise again :tosser:

On a wider note, I do feel that the support for the cruises are great, right up to the last 24 hours, where lately significant numbers drop out, leaving the organiser with bookings for far more people than what turns up (last cruise we were expecting 18, and 7 turned up for breakfast on the day) :blink:

I know things can come up at the last moment, which are more important than cruising around, but spare a thought for the person putting in the effort in organising this, and what you would like to see orgainsed in the future, as participation is everything in these volunteer type of arrangements, so please give some thought for the effort going into reservations etc. before making a commmitment for Breakfast, Lunch or the like.

This is by no means meant as a criticism of anybody in particular, but only as a general observation, so please read my post in that spirit :spoton:

And by the way, it is not Steve causing me to write this post, but only the desire to have some good Breakfast or Lunch cruises in the future as well :blink:

Edited by Ninka

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d

I can tell you now, I'm still not happy with my *mates*.. one txted me at 11:30pm at night saying he wasnt coming and the other 2 told me at 8AM on that sunday morning..

At least my brother came all the way up by himself :tosser: as I came from canning vale