V8 Supercars Or New Series

01txr

What would you like to see?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
I had a chance to watch the V8 Brutes on TV a few weeks back and I must say it was incredibly exciting. The lead chopped and changed according to the different strengths of the cars and it was completely satisfying to see the XR8 ute take the win, knowing that it was based on production models.

Now with the existing series I am just glad to see my favourite driver win more than anything.

:spit:

Absolutely. Those guys are nucking futs, but they have loads of fun and are very entertaining. Awesome to watch in the wet too. :blush:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 20y 4m 4d
Terribly sorry....you could always just not view it given that it's so offensive :banghead:

The fact that there is already a performance production car series that Ford can hardly be bothered with should be enough reason to drop this ridiculous idea.

The other fact is that this years Bathurst was one of the best in history with plenty of sponsorship exposure ensures V8 supercars longevity.

Another fact V8 Supercars is in the top 3 of spectator attendence sports in Australia and growing.

Maybe the other members should take the advise you gave me, and dont watch it.

We all know that the series is bias towards Expensive Daewoo always has been always will be, other categories are the same.

Just makes victory all the sweeter.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d

So....

- Ford are winning and leading the championship;

- Ratings are higher than they have ever been;

- There's a production series that is boring as batsh!t;

- I and hundreds of thousands of other spectators find the v8 supercar series entertaining;

- It's biased towards holden (but ford are somehow currently leading);

- Everything else is biased towards Expensive Daewoo as well;

- but I should stop watching it?

Righto - gotcha :spoton:

• Member For: 18y 10m 5d

I think they shoud keep it the same but change the regs on the engine, just let them run what they sell to us eg fords could run multi cam 32 valve 5.4 ltrs and Expensive Daewoo the old push rod 6 ltr, put green and budget restrictions on them as well. lets see how much better all v8s wil be in the show room if they do it.