Clutch Problems

Meggs_83

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 5m 16d
I just got some parts in that will help you, I have got a Used front plate and bellhousing, an alloy CSC and steel flywheel and clutch from my own ute, it is perfect,that will come out after the weekend( I will be trying an upgrade) and I can get your transmission picked up and returned to you ready to fit for about $400 all up with insurance. We will rebuild it for $440 plus parts and I might even be able to get a sump if you need one. I should be able to save you thousands. Mal

I'm in Mal I'll do my best to call ya tomorrow. Thanks very, very much.

got some fresh piccies too...

post-11474-1184841523_thumb.jpg

post-11474-1184841654_thumb.jpg

post-11474-1184841771_thumb.jpg

post-11474-1184841881_thumb.jpg

post-11474-1184842097_thumb.jpg

• Mal Wood Automotive
  • Member For: 21y 5m 30d
I'm in Mal I'll do my best to call ya tomorrow. Thanks very, very much.

got some fresh piccies too...

I will be at work for about 3 hours Friday and then down to QR to check out the racing and I will be there Sat and Sunday so I will not be back on here till Sunday night. The damage doesn't look too bad and will be easily fixed, I haven't got a crystal ball but I should be able to pick up your bits and return it rebuilt with my steel flywheel and clutch kit, new alloy csc, new braided lines, your T56 rebuilt and blueprinted for under $4000. regards Mal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mal Wood Automotive
I will be at work for about 3 hours Friday and then down to QR to check out the racing and I will be there Sat and Sunday so I will not be back on here till Sunday night. The damage doesn't look too bad and will be easily fixed, I haven't got a crystal ball but I should be able to pick up your bits and return it rebuilt with my steel flywheel and clutch kit, new alloy csc, new braided lines, your T56 rebuilt and blueprinted for under $4000. regards Mal

Well I have got the Steel flywheel and option 3 clutchout of the ute and it is in very good condition for a clutch that has been tried and tested!!! I have got the bellhousing and the front plate, an input shaft and bearing kit and now I am just waiting for your transmission. Mal

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mal Wood Automotive
Well I have got the Steel flywheel and option 3 clutchout of the ute and it is in very good condition for a clutch that has been tried and tested!!! I have got the bellhousing and the front plate, an input shaft and bearing kit and now I am just waiting for your transmission. Mal

Well we got your T56 stripped today and it will not be a problem to rebuild, all will be fine and quite reasonably priced. It will be ready to go back to you by Friday, I will give a report as soon as I can. Mal Wood