Personalised Plates

exahsix

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

My falcon has WA State plates [XR 61 WA]. Mrs bought them for me for Valentines day this year before I actually had the car in the driveway :D Will get some pics up but nothing exciting.

Dorko, I see your car occasionally around Wangara as I work at Better Pets and Gardens on Prindiville drive...

Nang3, does your gf's (??) mum work as a meatpacker for woolies?? If so perth's a small place!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
My falcon has WA State plates [XR 61 WA]. Mrs bought them for me for Valentines day this year before I actually had the car in the driveway :D Will get some pics up but nothing exciting.

Dorko, I see your car occasionally around Wangara as I work at Better Pets and Gardens on Prindiville drive...

Nang3, does your gf's (??) mum work as a meatpacker for woolies?? If so perth's a small place!

Argh!! So your the one with those plates!! haha Also XR 06, 60, 66 are all taken too.

• Member For: 17y 7m 14d

Yeh I remember talking to you in Better Pets! you bought the XR from your mate that works at Ford. What a small world alright!

Dorko :spoton:

• Member For: 18y 9m 14d

these are my plates, its my last name, "Giles" (like out of buffy), it is what everyone calls me.

Edited by yw84u

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 2d

WTF are you off boostcruisin as well??

and you used to work in better pets in Ossy Park a few months back as well hahaha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 7m 2d

here is mine :finger:

I had some drunken clown pike up in the pub carpark < hey theres the big fat hoon> and proceeded to tell me that the bf stands for big fat.

I told him he was a loozer who cant afford such a car and the group of his mates heckled him and asked the most asked drunken question... mate can u smoke em up........ :spoton:

post-8417-1181196919_thumb.jpg

Edited by BFHOON