New Zealand Cruise & Chat Thread

Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d

Drags are on boys 18/4/10 rupuna street meet. Who's with me? I want to get some jappas. Only problem is my mate is taking his 700+ hp r32 gtr .That is one jappa that will chew up my coon and spit it out.

I'm fitting new discs and pads all round today,S12 zonellie.

Id be keen if its a rock up, wouldnt drag though not yet anyways..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

Yeah man love it aye, production engineer blar blar I just draw up stuff and am in charge of laser cutter, I work right next to the guy who is in charge of the pipe bending side of things, just let me know could always sort something out. By sounds of it you know what bends you want?? You could also get you full exhaust system from turbo back for under a grand (pretty sure utes have same exhaust as sedans) Plus you can get kitsets so you can install yourself...

Utes and sedans have difference exhausts bro... pretty sure utes are longer

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d

Utes and sedans have difference exhausts bro... pretty sure utes are longer

yeah...anyway price difference will be very small

Edited by osonvs

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 1d

not so worried bout the exhaust apart from the dump and cat. But intake side needs sorting. I will know one day when I get round to it, just too many things to do all at once.

• Member For: 15y 11m 2d

Wish I could be there ... wrong island and I'm really getting sick of my f***n fuel pump I'm onto my 3rd walbro in about 500Ks and am pretty sure its not getting enough fuel up top. What ever you do never use a walbro 341.

:welcome2:

The 341 is the most commonly knocked off pump of all the walbro's. I got one off ebay paid more then others but they guaranteed it was real I got one with mustang fitting kit. Have had no problems with it. It's been in a while sixish months I think. Was a little tricky to mount in the cradle but I got creative to make sure it had good space round it's pick up. The mustang filters fitting was in the middle of the filter bag. I swapped the terminals over to so it just plugged in rather then join wires. I hope they don't give you another dud.

• Member For: 15y 11m 2d

oh ok just hit me up when you know.... any word of that ruapuna thing? is it rock up or what?

Pegasus Bay Drag Racing club

Ruapuna Park, Leggett Road, Templeton, Christchurch

Next Meeting:

All classes Welcome as well as new drivers!

April 18th - Street Import vs Street Muscle!

Sunday April 18th 2010

Gates open; 10am - Scritneering ends 11:15am - Practice starts 11:30am - Racing starts 1:00pm

Admission : $10 - Carload of 5 people $45

Kids 15 and under free

Racer Charges

PBDRC member with NZDRA licence $20.00

PBDRC member without NZDRA licence $40.00

Non PBDRC member with NZDRA licence $40.00

Non PBDRC member without NZDRA licence $50.00

Compete for the Burnout only is $15

Free gate entry to all racers , ( racers pay at gate and give gate stub to entry staff for refund )

Prize money schedule $100.00 for first and $50.00 for runner up in Import and Muscle and top 8 shoot out.( total $450.00 )

All street cars must have wof and rego and can only run DOT tryres, good helmet , battery hold down , overflow bottle. All teched cars and bikes to do SSP form with log book.

This meeting is also open to all other classes

I have new brakes all round now.

All I have left to do is get the studs on the manifold too turbo sorted as they keep working out. I need glen locks I think and I'll replace all four studs. Does anyone else have any better ideas to fix this problem? If you have never check take a good look at how many bolts are holding your turbo on.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

Theres are a all ford meet at manfield (fielding) on the 11th of april from 10am to 2pm ... WOuld be really good to see a few other T's there entry is $10.