New Zealand Cruise & Chat Thread

Dagabond

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 1d

Well was a fun day. Didnt run very good times myself which was a bugger, but it was always my doing. Between poor reaction times or traction loss I only managed a 14.429@98.23mph. But that run had a poor reaction whereas my worst run had the best reaction being a .171.

Just things to work on I guess.

• Member For: 15y 11m 1d

Well was a fun day. Didnt run very good times myself which was a bugger, but it was always my doing. Between poor reaction times or traction loss I only managed a 14.429@98.23mph. But that run had a poor reaction whereas my worst run had the best reaction being a .171.

Just things to work on I guess.

Well my day might not have started if I had not had your help with that oil cap issue :rolleyes: Cheers man.

I ended up with a 13.55 I'm happy.

• Donating Members

Nice work mate. I reckon yours has got heaps more in it, just need some wide rears to get that power to the track.

• Member For: 15y 11m 1d

Nice work mate. I reckon yours has got heaps more in it, just need some wide rears to get that power to the track.

Yes I'm starting to look at some rims but they will be wider and 18's.They are a lot of car to get off the line with a manual. I also want an intercooler and some valve springs for the new cams I have but rims first I think. Oh I'll need a T56 too if the coon is carry on getting "Fixed" . I had to laugh at the rear view mirror flying off my windscreen on one launch.Here was all the numbers on my best run.

reaction .456

60 2.267

et 13.55 @109

• Donating Members

Just like me ya had an alright reaction time on your best run, but still not very good. Will have to get that down to a .1... or less. You can get 18X8.5+32 fronts and 18X9.5+38 rears. Those offsets might be slightly wrong but there is some leeway.

Lots of topics on this site bout going staggered fitment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d

anybody use BP 98 fuel???? I have just started using it instead of shell 95 and just want to see peoples opinions about it, if its any good or what not. The only thing Ive noticed so far is that when I am pumping fuel into my car that it actually fills it up...when I pumped 95 into it when the hand clicked to say it was full however I could usually get another $5-$10 in after that...however with 98 I cant...random/weird yes... anyway whats peoples opinion about 98?? *even though it costs nearly $2/L*

Edited by osonvs

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 8d

I use both,don't notice any difference being the car is tuned for BP 98.

still get the the traction control kicking in 4th in da dry on both fuels :spoton: