Any Dynos On Saturdays In Perth?

575wrc

• Member For: 17y 6m 15d
just wondering if anyone knows if there are any places that do dyno runs in perth on saturdays?I work mondays-fridays so its hard to do it during this time

Two that you could try

I) Genie Performance Exhaust, Dyno Jet 248C

08 9330 6900

ii) XspeeD, 4WD Dyno Dynamics

08 9331 8088

cheers,

Dyno Junkie

• Member For: 17y 6m 26d
just wondering if anyone knows if there are any places that do dyno runs in perth on saturdays?I work mondays-fridays so its hard to do it during this time

Yes you can try APC at 45 Berriman Drive Wangara (Northern Suburbs) but tee it up first as he is always busy. Arron Freestone is the man to call on 0408 558 499. A word of caution though. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting for your money. I got a verbal quote for an intercooler upgrade of $1850 and it ended up costing me an extra $800 because he said and I agree that the boost actuator was sluggish and needed an 10psi one installed to get maximum boost. Once that was done he said that the plugs need regapping and full synthetic oil put in as the Ford oil was causing the lifters to bounce. That cost extra. Then after the initial tune he said that he recommended the boost solenoid be replaced which I agreed to but I thought he would finish the tune to get a steeper boost curve. Nope that is extra $$$. Does a good job but ask the right questions before the job so that you know what you are getting for your money.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 9d
Yes you can try APC at 45 Berriman Drive Wangara (Northern Suburbs) but tee it up first as he is always busy. Arron Freestone is the man to call on 0408 558 499. A word of caution though. Make sure you know exactly what you are getting for your money. I got a verbal quote for an intercooler upgrade of $1850 and it ended up costing me an extra $800 because he said and I agree that the boost actuator was sluggish and needed an 10psi one installed to get maximum boost. Once that was done he said that the plugs need regapping and full synthetic oil put in as the Ford oil was causing the lifters to bounce. That cost extra. Then after the initial tune he said that he recommended the boost solenoid be replaced which I agreed to but I thought he would finish the tune to get a steeper boost curve. Nope that is extra $$$. Does a good job but ask the right questions before the job so that you know what you are getting for your money.

Sounds like you got torn a new one....... :blink:

I've dealt with APC before as well and x speed and i'd recommend x-speed 1st.

maybe contact Simon from Xtreme Ford Tuning. He might still be working Saturdays?

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 17d

what kind of intercooler from APC costs 1850?

what kind of $127 actuator costs that much to install?

and finally, what kind of oil do you think Ford use?? Cooking oil??

• Member For: 18y 7m 19d
I got my exhaust done at APC.

It will be replaced soon.

thanks guys! I got my exhaust done at apc and did a pretty good job.I have heard alot of good stuff regarding xtreme ford tuning so might get in contact with em.