Some Pics Of My Bonnet

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 10m 11d

Well I actually really like it hey.

Did you get the catch trays which fit underneath to collect water through the holes?

Looking forward to seeing more pics mate.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • Banned
  • Member For: 17y 2m 13d
I saw these are availabile on ebay &... I was wondering about the water dripping thru to the bay.. wouldn't u that be very bad straight onto the turbo?

There are 2 water outlet holes at the front of the bonnet which chanel the water in front of the radiator - there are also 2 water outlet holes at the rear of the vent. Very minimal amount of water gets into the engine bay, the bonnet has a double skin and most of the water is trapped in the inner skin and feeds down to the water outlet holes at the front of the bonnet. It is not a cosmetic bonnet but a working bonnet to assist greatly with heat dispersion.

I have attached a couple of images of both the Aggressor and the Aggressor Shaker bonnet to show you what they look like.

Ciao - James

post-12350-1183700689_thumb.jpg

post-12350-1183700717_thumb.jpg

post-12350-1183700754_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 17y 6m 28d
There are 2 water outlet holes at the front of the bonnet which chanel the water in front of the radiator - there are also 2 water outlet holes at the rear of the vent. Very minimal amount of water gets into the engine bay, the bonnet has a double skin and most of the water is trapped in the inner skin and feeds down to the water outlet holes at the front of the bonnet. It is not a cosmetic bonnet but a working bonnet to assist greatly with heat dispersion.

I have attached a couple of images of both the Aggressor and the Aggressor Shaker bonnet to show you what they look like.

Ciao - James

News Flash!!!! These bonnets are also available in New Zealand. Check TradeMe or contact Ross at falconPR@gmail.com or call (027)4979306. I have one fitted to my T and happy to show anyone in the Auckland/Waikato area.

Ross