f-wolf

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 27d

TEGA have seen this thread and fixed the round to appease the Ford fans...but they don’t fool us with their cunning antics do they???

But then the cynics wouldn't know what happened seeing as they don't watch the sh|t anymore!!! :roflmbo:

• Member For: 17y 9m 8d

No didn't watch but heard that ford only won because the hrt/toss cars fell of the track and prior to them doing so where doing it easy with a good gap between the nearest ford you know Expensive Daewoo Expensive Daewoo daylight oh then comes a ford.

Anyway had more fun out cruising with the XR6 XR8 Club of QLD rather than sitting on my but watching v8 superholden championship..

Heard Winterbottom was going well till someone took him out, this guy I feel will be Fords next muliply championship winner if the rules are made even and hrt/toss stop getting there way with there dictatorship of the event.

And congrats to Wincup for getting the slow ford to the first win of the season even though it was because the faster ve fell of the track, good work and lets pray for rain at every round from here on as since we have had a dry period for so long hrt/toss must not have the shared data to help them in the wet conditions hence falling off the track.

Also heard something about the fords getting more downforce to the rear to equalise it up a bit maybe this was the needed fix they needed. ford get to increase to 100kg downforce to gmh's pettiful 150kg downforce.

hrt/toss will be whinging now saying for the governing body to have the fords remove there rear wing altogether in the wet as the ford doesn't fall off the track like the :roflmbo: gmh cars.

God why am I bothering as I don't watch the :banghead: anymore.

Seeya no more bites from me, not worth wasting my time talking to people who are not in the know or just like having gmh give it to them up the rear.