Big Vic Weekend 3

DBOSS

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d
For the record I have been absolutely committed to making this weekend. For those who are unaware I have been suffering some dramas with my Sciatic Nerve for the last 3 months which also prevented me attending the last NSW cruise. :gooff:

After about half an hour sitting it down causes pain in my lower back which then proceeds to shoot down my right leg. Loads of fun just driving to work trust me.

I have been receiving extensive Physio to get it right and left it as late as possible to get it sorted. wasn't to be :gooff:

Yes Arthur all my fault,never had any intention of going :hmmm: I will wear my Tontine tag with appropriate shame.Sorry to let the side down.Do I need to post a doctors certificate :hmmm:

Have fun guys, make sure there are plenty of entry's for the incident book. You will have to work hard though :w00t2:

Jules I will call you with updates for the incident book. I don't like the fact that the last 2 listed incidents involve me! :w00t2: lmao

It really is a shame, but hey, sh1t happens, and at the end of the day, Melbourne will probably be better off, we only just got rid of the Jeff pong! :tease:

Oh and do you remember the words of the Columbian cleaner as she walked into our room? :Welcome2FordXR6t:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 6d
Oh and do you remember the words of the Columbian cleaner as she walked into our room? :msm:

Nobody gets paid enough to deal with that :pinch:

And sorry to hear you're still suffering Jules...god knows it's not like you to pass on a cool drink on a warm day. All the best with the farker. :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 17d

Take it easy Jules, your excused ... Dont worry, I'm sure that there will be a few stories going around!

Now that Jeff isnt coming I'm wondering who I will be sinking Sambuccas and singing Jimmy Barnes with!

and ... I'm staying well away from Marcuss' room ... man that poor cleaning lady would have retired after that cleanup!

• Member For: 18y 6m 10d

Danny is sharing a room with Marcus. He really doesn't know what he has got himself in for. Poor Jules I could imagine you're still having nightmares about it and the Columbian cleaning lady is probably locked up in a nursing home rocking back and forth in a chair sucking her thumb after seeing that. :msm:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 12d
Take it easy Jules, your excused ... Dont worry, I'm sure that there will be a few stories going around!

Now that Jeff isnt coming I'm wondering who I will be sinking Sambuccas and singing Jimmy Barnes with!

and ... I'm staying well away from Marcuss' room ... man that poor cleaning lady would have retired after that cleanup!

Thanks John , really disappointed not being there. As for the poor cleaning lady she sure was retired. In a zip lock bag no less. Cruel and unusual end for sure :tonguepoke:

Have a few Sam's for me :banghead2:

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d
Back onto the Vic Big Weekend, I will be going to the Friday Night Drags, but with no one else. PM Sent with my Car rego and full name.

PM sent

I will be seeing the NSW guys later today, oh that's right, I won't, they got stuck in the marshmellow packet!