Big Vic Weekend 3

DBOSS

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

Thanks for the weekend guys, I had a great time and wont miss these sort of weekends for anything, bit dissapointed in heathcote, 60 ft was :roflmbo: .

I ran a 1.8 60 ft and got 11.2, I know that I will be able to cut a good 60 ft, the setup feels orsom now, feels great taking off and you steer to straighten it and it still keeps going straight ahead

once again thank to the interstate guys that actually turned up, these blokes really are great bunch and as Marcus said they are all also welcome at my house anytime.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 20d
3.5??

I think I need to get Heath to Calder very soon, he needs a proper launch pad, or he's going to burn the f***n ute!

How'd you go at Heathcote Marcus?

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d

I didn't race Rob. I was well and truly f*cked by that stage of the w/e, 15mins rest in 3 days took it's toll.

I want to race at Calder anyways, it's a much better prepped track.

Guest dico2020
  • Guests
post-7161-1189855067_thumb.jpg

put it away danny! I doubt maggy would be very impressed if she knew her son was posting up her nude piccies on an internet forum!

FMD!! My head hurts!PS Danny, ask Dico how much he wasted on that plenum. And my teeth hurt everytime he gives his Dental drill sounding ute a bootfull. :spit:

maxxy chief dont be sad that I spent a few k on the ute when I could have shouted yer a 12 month membership at jenny craig and advanced hair...... :tonguepoke::stirthepot:

mabey you would have pulled away if ya lost a few kg's! :tonguepoke::tonguepoke:

Edited by dico2020

• Big Gun
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 20d
I didn't race Rob. I was well and truly f*cked by that stage of the w/e, 15mins rest in 3 days took it's toll.

I want to race at Calder anyways, it's a much better prepped track.

Oh well.

We should get the Little Sydney Weekend happening. I shouln't have a problem attending that one.

• CNUTOX
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 8m 25d
Oh well.

We should get the Little Sydney Weekend happening. I shouln't have a problem attending that one.

Can't wait. Would be a very good trip.

Between BVW2 and BVWE3, my car has cost me.....

no2

auto

diff

insurance excess ( car was keyed on 4 panels, along with 3 other members cars)

no3

excess, read report above.

$4025!!!!!! :tonguepoke::tonguepoke:

I will drive to Sydney, but the next BVW will be done as a passenger, I rekon it'll get written off at the next one!

• Member For: 18y 6m 10d
How'd you go at Heathcote Marcus?

You're kidding right?

He picked me up on Saturday morning on the way to Heathcote and nearly drove into a medium strip. Mind you there was enough room to fit 5 trucks in the gap. It was at that point I said I will drive.

As far as a little event in Sydney goes, I got 3 weeks annual leave owing so just set a date :shocked:

Edited by Fatsex

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4d

Good work mofo's.......

The tradition is set now and won't really hit the pinnacle of succcess till the Blonksta gets there and show ya how a good time is supposed to be had......... Liuttle NSW weekend could be a precurser...

Thanks guys for sharing your tales, but no more b loke photo/'s.. post some of the girls you southern faggots...

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4d

Wish I was there,

could be bruised, fuuuucked up and broke too.....

Sorry guys....... Its just going to make for a better "Blonk Has finnally shown up party"

Thinking little nsw weekend..........