Se Qld Cruise

tab

SE Qld Cruise  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Member For: 17y 9m 25d
IMPORTANT

volunteer needed

to carry Jerry Cans..

shouldnt the fastet car carry the jerry cans...bit of a weight penalty...so we can all keep up :spoton: ha ha

Edited by mpsxr6t

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 17y 11m 22d

Excuse my ignorance (I don't get to the GC much), but where are you all meeting, what time and what is the planned route? Are families involved, or just driver and car? I would like to come, but am working during the day.

Sorry if this has been answered, I looked in the thread, butonly found incoherant rmblings!!!! LOL

Cheers,

Paul.

• Member For: 17y 9m 25d
Excuse my ignorance (I don't get to the GC much), but where are you all meeting, what time and what is the planned route? Are families involved, or just driver and car? I would like to come, but am working during the day.

Sorry if this has been answered, I looked in the thread, butonly found incoherant rmblings!!!! LOL

Cheers,

Paul.

meeting points and route and all that sort of stuff are yet 2 b told 2 us.any1 can come...im bringing a friend...so I would say any1 could come... would b good 2 hav another T along though... :spoton: jus take the day off u kno u want 2

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 23d

Cruise will be Saturday 26th May, main meeting point will be around the Yatala area in the early afternoon. Exact details will be confirmed this weekend.

You can bring whoever and however many you like, you’re more than welcome to attend the cruise and/or dinner. All to be revealed shortly :spoton:

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 21d

Important annoucement....

This is a family orientated site and Cruise..

All are welcome, we actively promote friends and family to be invovled..

We have had members spouses, parents, children and even grandchildren to our cruises.

I have attached below a general guide of what to expect...

Date :

26th May 2007

Time :

TBA

Route :

TBA

Cruise Controller :

Tab

BRING:

Optional UHF 40 channel CB Radio to be kept aware of road hazards, general chatter and find out what tunes Phantomchic is listening to. It truly adds to the experience if you have a CB, even if it's a $25 Dick Smith special. Somebody may have a CB to loan but dont count on it.

Camera for the photo opps and the views.

RULES:

1. Obey all laws whilst on the cruise; this means no speeding, no overtaking over double lines (no matter how safe you think it may be), etc... etc.. etc

2. There is a designated cruise leader who will lead the way and set the correct pace for all cruise members.

3. Use the Buddy system; always make sure you can see the car behind you. This will give people behind you an indication on where to turn to make sure nobody gets lost.

4. CB Radio’s; if you don’t have one, follow any maps and directions given out. It is highly recommended to have CB as it enhances the enjoyment of the cruise being able to hear about road hazards and join in on the social chatter.

5. Please turn up to the meeting points with a sufficient fuel in your tank and enough time before the departure time.

6. During the cruise, please have head-lights on normal beam. It is up to individuals if fog lights are on, but be mindful that in some States, it is illegal to have fog lights on in most situations.

7. The Cruise Controller attending the cruise has the final say on the cruise route.

8. By attending this cruise you agree not to hold FordXR6Turbo.com, it’s Administrators, Moderators, Cruise Controllers, or Owner responsible/liable for any damage and/or grief sustained (simply; you are responsible for your own actions).

add your name to the list

List

Tab

Phantomchic

Macktheknife + 1

Blonk (fuel pending)

sutty + 1

cooltint

81cjh

mpsxr6t

felix

01txr

Goldie maybe I will see.

laner

F6 rapid

02stock

citric acid xr6t (pretty sure that's why you quoted)

dalts (coz shano said so )

rapidchris

mattson + 1

fpv tranny

cnred

slackos

JohnnyG

someone let these members know

waxyjj

whizzer

ktford

and any other members we havn't seen for a while

And that my friends is that............

• Member For: 17y 11m 22d
meeting points and route and all that sort of stuff are yet 2 b told 2 us.any1 can come...im bringing a friend...so I would say any1 could come... would b good 2 hav another T along though... :spoton: jus take the day off u kno u want 2

Would love to take the day off, but someone has to sell Turbo XR's. LOL.

May be able to slip away early-mid arvo if necessary.

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 23d

OK ladies. Cav’s is booked and ready to go :blink: Their website has the menu if you have never been before and wants some kind of idea what you're in for. :drool:

Need to confirm numbers with them closer to the date, but we’re booked for 6:30 pm Sat 26th May. As mentioned previously you’re more than welcome to attend the cruise only, or dinner only. All going well we’ll be there around 6ish.

Numbers for dinner are in the square brackets and are currently based on what was there already. Please copy & paste the attendees list and amend where required.

Cruise & Dinner

- Tab [1]

- Phantomchic [1]

- Macktheknife + 1 [2]

- Blonk (fuel pending) [1]

- sutty + 1 [2]

- cooltint [1]

- 81cjh [1]

- mpsxr6t [1]

- felix [1]

- 01txr [1]

- Goldie (maybe I will see.) [1]

- laner [1]

- F6 rapid [1]

- 02stock [1]

- citric acid xr6t (pretty sure that's why you quoted) [1]

- dalts (coz shano said so ) [1]

- rapidchris [1]

- mattson + 1 [2]

- fpv tranny [1]

- cnred [1]

Cruise Only

-

-

-

Dinner Only

-

-

-

I’m going to scout it out on the weekend to make sure I’m not dragging you over dirt roads or anything, and will then confirm the meeting times/places.

As others have mentioned to those that haven’t been cruising with us freaks before, you are more than welcome to bring whoever you like. Wifes, mates, girlfriends, boyfriends (we don’t mind Blonk), children whatever. But as a few will testify children that get car sick are not much fun. :pinch: The anticipated route is about 150 km from Yatala to Cav’s and there’ll be a couple of rest-stops along the way, so bring a few drinks or snacks if desired.

A UHF is not a necessity but certainly helps so that you are aware of what’s going on. Just a cheapo hand-held from Dick Smith’s is sufficient.

Complete directions, maps and contact numbers will be given out on the day, but if you have any other queries then feel free to post away or send me a PM.

Trent. :spoton:

• Former MPS3 Driver!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d

Cruise & Dinner

- Tab [1]

- Phantomchic [1]

- Macktheknife + 1 [2]

- Blonk (fuel pending) [1]

- sutty + 1 [2]

- cooltint [1]

- 81cjh [1]

- mpsxr6t [1]

- felix [1]

- 01txr [1]

- Goldie (maybe I will see.) [1]

- laner [2]

- F6 rapid [1]

- 02stock [1]

- citric acid xr6t (pretty sure that's why you quoted) [1]

- dalts (coz shano said so ) [1]

- rapidchris [1]

- mattson + 1 [2]

- fpv tranny [1]

- cnred [1]

Cruise Only

-

-

-

Dinner Only

-

-

-

I'm trying to get in contact with a mate from up the goldie with an xr6T to see if he wants a run, so may add later :blink:

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 21d
Wifes, mates, girlfriends, boyfriends (we don’t mind Blonk), children whatever

Furck Off coksmoker

Your the only bloke I want to furk up!

Edited by Blonk