Hello Everyone!

AzMahoony

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 4d

Welcome to the forum :tease:

You will find a number of enthusiasts here in WA so just ask, and I am sure someone will come along with aome advice.

We also do cruises every now and then, so keep an eye on the forum, as this is a good way to get to know some of us a bit better.

E-mail me your details on ninka1@westnet.com.au if you are intersted in being added to the WA database, which will ensure you get notification when we next arrange a cruise.

Enjoy the 'T' and be careful, coz the 'mod bug' is really contagious, and before you know it, you just wanna take the next step, and then the next, and the next, and the next :tease: you get the idea.

Edit is the best 'bang for you buck' modification you can get, and if you get a custome tune you will be really happy for a while, until you just want to take the next step, and the next...........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 8m 22d

Hi mate good to see another southern suburbs Turbo. Keep an eye out theres a few of us down here most of us have an edit plus extra. If you ever see me around say hi.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d

hey!

im from right near you so be sure to wave if you spot me.. im actually building in Ridge so we'll just about be neighbours..

will keep an eye out for you and you should be pretty easy to spot with green p plates :beerchug:

edit is the best power mod you can do and it will scratch the itch for a bit. I have also seen gtgirl around and it looks pretty good. actually chopped it a while back haha

keep an eye on the wa forum for events etc

and welcome!

• 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 6d

Hello and welcome!

Like others have said get a flash tuner with custom tune and you will have yourself a very quick T. Don't think that the 4 speed auto is a bad thing becuase you will find that your car will be quicker then down the 1/4 then a manual with same power.

The only advice I can give to you is to treat your car with respect and know what the limits are.

:beerchug:

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 7m
Hi mate good to see another southern suburbs Turbo. Keep an eye out theres a few of us down here most of us have an edit plus extra. If you ever see me around say hi.

HEY!, how you going mate, I've seen you plenty of times cruising up and down reid street, cant forget the plates - they are great (Y)

offtopic, did anyone see the hsv r8 at one of the reid street lights yesterday? smashed into some black boys and ended up with them in the passenger seat.. crazy stuff seeing as its a 70 zone.. lol

Yep seen that yesterday avo. It must of been stolen cause who would leave a $60k car just sitting there all day after a crash?

Car thieves must be after VY's round this area cause my mates SS got pinched last nite. They broke into his house while there were 6 people inside and took the keys, then drove straight out the driveway :roflmbo: Got it back this morning after finding it bogged in a vacant block

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 7m

geez, I hope nothing bad has happened to your mates car engine wise.

Could anybody help me as to where I might be able to purchase the orange gt stripes (down the side and the bonnet ones) and roughly how much?

Gonna go for a drive now, if anyone else is going out tonight in the rocko area, you'll probably see me on reid street/shops/foreshore.

Edited by LSXR6T