Hello Everyone!

AzMahoony

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 7m

Hello, I've been veiwing these forums for quiet some time and I've finally joined (been having trouble joining :( )

Anyway a bit about myself. I'm 18, I live in Baldivis W.A (Just out of Rockingham) I have an 04 Lightning Silver XR6T, it's my pride an joy. I'm slowly doing some small mod's on it, as I'm not on the biggest wage ever haha.

I've seen a few people on these forums are from the same area as me, so if you've seen me at all on the road, hello :) (my number plate is AJM-007)

I've just put in a sound system into it, so I'm a little poor at the moment :blush:

my next plans for it is to get some nice 19" chromes.

What are some nice little mod's I can do for my car without blowing my budget out of control?.

So far I've just put a sports exhuast system on it, and a K & N pod filter.

Thanks In advance.

Heres a pic of my car I just took, it's night so it didnt come out to good.

mycar223fb1.png

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah get a flash tuner and a custom tune. It'll set you back around $1200 - $1500 but the increase in performance will leave you smiling for weeks after you get it done :blush:

I'll be happy to take you for a drive in mine in a couple of weeks when I get my new gearbox put in to show you what a modded T feels like... But be prepared to catch the bug and just spend spend spend :blush::w00t2:

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 7m
:tease: What are your future plans for the car?

g'day mate

I Cant really afford to do anything major to my car untill I've finished paying it off. But having said that, I dont mind stretching my budget if it means making my car preform better :)

I'm not sure how much rear wheel power my cars carrying at the moment, I'm sure you guys would have a rough idea seeing that ive mentioned what I've done so far. I wouldnt mind having some better acceleration though (it's a 4 speed auto)

to sum it all up, I wanna make it look better/and go harder.

And would there be anything wrong with getting orange gt stripes down the side of my car? theres a lightning strike gt in rockingham with the orange stripes(I think the plates are gtgirl or something) and everytime I see it ,it really makes me want them.. how much do they roughly cost, does anyone know? (and where could I get)

• Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 21d

Hi LSX, just have a read of some of the Modification threads heaps of good ideas and some may be with in your budget. :tease: