Labor Landslide?

TurboDewd

• Throbbing Member
  • Member For: 18y 5d

No need to worry - your prediction will not come true because NSW is about to vote in a Liberal Government for the first time in many years.

What a load of :roflmbo: Check out the front page of today's daily telegraph, the lib's are running scared.

P.S. im am not voting labour for the first time ever because I live in a safe labour seat, I just want to get the wind up the local dickhead, Kerry hickey.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 18y 7m 18d
why not suport labour and there recessions/bad economics, I'm sure nobody here or all the sponsers like having a good income, that can support the average home loan and also the ability to spend their left over (disposable income) on modding their car.  I bet for some there would be none left if intrest rates were back at labours 18% god help those average familys with 400k loans as labour won't...........

Yeh I can definately see interest rates stagnating with liberal. cough cough, oops I forgot about the last 3 increases. :roflmbo:

• Pelican
  • Member For: 19y 2m 5d

Both Labour & Libs are as bad as each other....

The main problem is ACCOUNTABILITY, and, HAVING THE BALLS to make tough decisions.......

something that both parties, PAST & PRESENT have failed miserably on...... It's only now that decades of incompetence & corruption is now coming home to roost......

As a country we should have a national government... not state governments.... too many chefs in the kitchen......

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 10d
why not suport labour and there recessions/bad economics, I'm sure nobody here or all the sponsers like having a good income, that can support the average home loan and also the ability to spend their left over (disposable income) on modding their car.  I bet for some there would be none left if intrest rates were back at labours 18% god help those average familys with 400k loans as labour won't...........

Yep 18% you say but you forget that back then a decent house only cost 70k,

now we are at say what 6 - 7 % great you say , but a decent house cost you 500k.

Hmmm was it better when we had cheaper housing and higher intrest rates or is it better now that we have overpriced housing and cheaper intrest rates.

The only people that have benefitted from the current predicament is the goverment via stampt duty on the higher amount adn the real estate agents on the higher commissions. And you can thank ya wa*ker liberal goverment for the price of housing.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d

Labour, Liberal are both full of crooked scumbag POS worthless bastards that should all be flogged unmercifully. But having said that there are no scumbag pr!cks bigger than, Howard, Abbott, Ruddock and Downer.

I won't vote for either of these clones but I'll take Labour over Howard's cowards any day.

As for the state governments they should all be shot, but unfortunately the liberals are a pathetic rabble and in NSW they have been hijacked by the religious right freaks. I'll take the crooks anytime over these ratbags.

• Member For: 18y 26d
rudd is a verry intellegent man and will do wonders for australia.

:stupid:

Work Fcuking Choices... the Libs are driving this country into the ground...

We will end up like the dam Americans at this rate..

THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER.......... the libs moto

there will be no in between

shaft HOWARD and every LIBERAL

Pete...

VOTE 1 LABOUR...

Spoken by a true, brainwashed Unionist, and someone who doesn't really understand the new laws. Just following the Union propaganda.

You can guarantee that Labour will not roll back the IR laws.

I think we are all starting to get a very good picture of thr IR laws. All for the manager and F*ck all for the real workers.

Where's your evidence of this? Or are you just swallowing the crap the Unions are feeding you?

So far, every single case that the Unions and media have tried to blame on the new IR laws have had nothing to do with them.

Labour has a long history of self interest governing. The mindless support being thrown their way just goes to show that we have become a nation of thoughtless sheep who are easily led by propoganda.

• THE Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 25d

Yeh I can definately see interest rates stagnating with liberal. cough cough, oops I forgot about the last 3 increases. :stupid:

3/4 of a % rise and it's still a long way from 18% :gooff:

Chooka