Asl Xbox Kit

leigh86

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 12d

Received my Xbox to ICC kit from ASL today, all seems pretty straight forward apart from one thing. I don't seem to have a cable to run from the inverter to the xbox itself. Am I missing something here?

• Donating Members

I'm starting to think I don't have the inverter. I've got some "converter box" with female audio cables coming out one side and male the other. The included installation guide also talks about 3 plugs, a 10 pin, 9 pin and 6. I only have 2 of those.

Grrr, I wanted to put this in tonight.

Edited by leigh86

• Member For: 19y 3m 8d

Iam doing the very same thing as you I got my all conected but as I put the conecctor in to the ICC one of the pins came out and iam not shore in wich spot it goes can you put up a pic of the plug so I can see the wiers.

cheers jono.

• Member For: 19y 3m 8d

Doc1.doc

This is all I received...

<div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'>

Photo0111.jpg
</div></div>

dosent look like you have the inverter? my kit is second hand and has an upgraded inverter because the asl one blow up!

the power cable is the standard xbox one it plugs into the inverter.

my problem is that one of the wiers in the icc plug came out and iam not shour of where it gos can you have a look at your plug and see if it matchs my crap darwing

of my plug the arrows are where I think my wiers where.

cheers jono.

Edited by J&SXR6T

• Donating Members

Alright I solved that problem. Apparently I had to buy my own inverter... :roflmbo:

So I've tried connected just the audio and video up to the ICC, plugged it all in, ran the handbrake check wire to the ground to bypass that rubbish, turned it all on, and get nothing.

What's going on here... How hard to you have to plug in the NAV socket, does that just click in?

• Donating Members

I've hit another snag, I've spent about 45 minutes trying to find where the auxiliary male harness is near the fuse box. I already have the aux input fitted from factory so I assume there's already something plugged into it. Where is this bloody thing hidden?