Bf Gt / Typhoon Aftermarket Rims

sutty

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 5d
Fu ck you phil...

If you are taking that thing to the track I expect an invite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA phoon different front and rear off set/..... 0.28 / 0.36

So far no intelligent person can work out why..............

Oi

FMCO says this was done just for appearance, and increased handling. The reason for the change was customers complaining about not changing or rotating the tyres.

• Mushroom
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4m 4d
There are heaps of aftermarket rims that will fit over the Brembo's. These are of a Nissan Skyline Racing shop in Japan. Very light and strong.

BBB

Mate it's not the "fitting over the brembo's" that worries me. It's the different offsets that has me puzzled. What are the offsets on your rims? Are they the same front and rear?

• Member For: 17y 7m 7d
There are heaps of aftermarket rims that will fit over the Brembo's. These are of a Nissan Skyline Racing shop in Japan. Very light and strong.

BBB

Mate it's not the "fitting over the brembo's" that worries me. It's the different offsets that has me puzzled. What are the offsets on your rims? Are they the same front and rear?

Sorry about that I ment to put that in. The rears are offset 12mm to the outside. But that is how I ordered them the front rim will fit on the rear but I wanted a wider rear track plus a 1" wider rear rim so I could fit a wider tyre. It needs more grip.

BBB

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 10d

BBB

heaps, hmmm. I spent 1 month trying to find them; rang 1 dozen shops and nearly all had nothing or 1 wheel at best. I found a total of three I liked and 2 others I hated. That's why I gave up and went 3 piece instead.

Actually I'll qualify that a bit. If you didn't want a staggered fitment there were a few more options or some options in 18", but for stageered 19" fitment and wanting 19x9.5" rear, there were very few options.

Edited by Evil F6