NOLMT4NT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 6d

Arh that sucks mate :spoton:

Having only a carport myself I kind of dread the day something happens to mine, but I guess its a tight angle in this complex so hope that is a deterrent

• Member For: 20y 7d
My pride and joy was stolen from out the front of the house (Caulfield North) last night between 11pm and 1am. What a killer.

It's easy to spot as it's Mercury Silver, standard looking but probably the only one with Northern Territory plates (665202) in Melbourne.

I'm hoping it was joy riders but expect it was targeted, probably dragged onto a flatbed truck. I don't expect to see it again.

Is there a way thieves can get past the immobiliser when stealing off the street?

What is the best protection device to prevent it happening again?

Hahahah I dont expect to see it again. iam thinking insurance job!

lol

Guest newl
  • Guests

The flasher will be useless unless you get it unlocked if memory serves because the factory tune wasn't flashed back to the car (unless of course you were naturally running the factory tune at the time it was taken).

• Member For: 20y 6m 14d

that's really really sad to her mate. :spoton:

I dont know what that must feel like but Ive had car parts stolen once and I didnt cope to well so I hope your luck turns.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 21d

If it makes you'll feel any better, just remember if you were caught speeding in Pigtoria you'd be in more trouble than those low-life POS scumbags that stole your pride and joy.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 11d

Im also out on the street for another 2 months and its killing me. Just not the type of cars that should be left on the street overnight.

The only ones know of beiong stolen are from keys. 1 from a service dept, dominelli ford actually, and another from breaking into someones house.

Hows the feeling when you walk out the front and it just aint there!

• Throbbing Member
  • Member For: 18y 4d

Could not begin to imagine what it would be like to have my T stolen. Although it's insured for more than we paid for it, I still like my car, I like the character of my car, the tiny little details that you would only pick up by spending a lot of time behind the wheel.

I treat my T like my kids, I feed it, I clean it and make sure it is safe and out of harms way.

Went overseas in february and I can honestly say that I missed my car, it's like part of the family!

So condolences to you my friend, hope your insurance will cover a nice new T.

Graham.