Ba-bf N/a 6 Cyl Top Ten

• Member For: 19y 9m 5d

Guys and Gals, for all the effort and cash you are outlaying for these times, would'nt it be cheaper (and have warranty) to just get a Turbo a tad older then the N/A your driving now.

Either way, good on ya for givin it a go.

My Futura via a G-Tech clocks around 15.9 at 93mph, for what its worth, and that aint much :Doh:

God I wish I could still afford a T. :drivingalong:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 9m 11d

N/A MAD MAY will be good...

You set the date Greg and I'll be in sydney for it... later in may the better...

It'll give me some motivation to change my setup too...

great to hear some more N/A flag bearers too...

keep the work up guys...

Cheers

• Member For: 18y 1m 15d
fnp post it up mate well done, we'll need your time and speed mate, theres a Top Ten spot waiting for you to claim. Take it.

14.6@97mph, 60 foot time of 2.36. Auto is too damn slow off the line, that combined with the relatively low trap speed makes me think there's a lot more potential left to go. Unfortunately, before I explored any more I bought myself an XR6T however which has done a 13.83 stock as a rock.

Ok fnp its up to you to change the list and add youself in mate, I don't have any problems if you don't have the car any more a run is a run and that's a good time so will done and add your time in.

BTW theres no Turbo envy on this part of the Forum C.S.I.

Go Team N/A. :gooff:

BA-BF N/A 6 Cyl ¼ Mile Nationals

Late May 2007 @ WSID, Heathcote & Willowbank Race Way.

Call your tuners everyone, Im gunning for it. :spoton:

I'll be good to have a Top Ten list with the slowest at arond the high 14's some one better call Mock and let them know its on. Can't have the !st place holder left out even if we all stand a better chance with out him, it just wouldn't be right.

Can't wait, pass the word around guys. Think 14.5ses will be the new 14.8sec.

I think running a 13 in our cars is like a XR6 Turbo posting a low 12sec pass and from what I can tell 13sec is very much in the reach of some of us here. B Mock did it with a T-5 and a stock clutch and with a stock diff, so adding a new Clutch / lighter fly wheel and 4.11 will make up a lot of power on the Mock XT. With a healthy amount of engine mods and a drive train upgrade who knows 13.5 sec is on the cards.

Depends on how close I get to the 13s, I may ask Vic from C&V Performance to take it for a run, don't know if he'd want to drive a slow car like mine?

Will set an date soon for WSID all are very welcome.

• Member For: 17y 9m 11d

that's the way guys... lets get it happening!...

N/A Mad May 1/4 mile nationals... sounds awesome...

could even be an annual event for Team N/A... (could spread the word to other N/A fanatics and have an interesting day of it... next year though... gotta be selfish and think of ourselves first...)

Would be great to catch up and meet a heap of people... helps putting faces to names...

• Member For: 17y 8m 25d

I'm up for it. I organised the one on AFF, we had a blast.

I think people who want to be included in the top ten should show us a time slip, it's only fair on everyone, no offence anyone. Listing your mods would be good too.

Edited by Doogstar