• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xtreme Xalted Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 25d
Please tell, should we watch today tonight

Mmmmmmmm......Anna Coren! :gooff:

Geez Falc, ya got me worried now. Where's ya taste mate? Have you been sucking on Pommegranet seeds or something.

Or maybe that's Anna.....she always seems like she's just sucked the lemon and salt but missed the Tequila.

I reckon it's got nuts......

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 11d
leave a little note on your front tap saying "WHEN I catch you your fking dead..."

should scare them off!

hahaha I was this afternoon visiting a major cutomer for whom my neighbour works and he was in a meeting in one of those glass fronted meeting rooms.

I pointed at him and mouthed you're farked. The kent went bright red. No nice neibourly wave :spoton::spoton:

Got im yes f*ck off your out. I think a bit of video surveylance may be required in the short term

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d

Nice buffy!!

F*ck that cheating c)nt up...

I've read this with interest as I've gone to great lengths to save water... I even have a bucket under my shower to save the 'pre' hot water so I can water my garden...

Get him Buffy, and get him good.

Jack :spoton:

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 16d

How big is this jokers pool Buffy?

It's an awful lot of water that's gone missing he must have filled and emptied it a few times to get up to that reading.....maybe the whole neighbourhood has tapped into your main to fill there pool's.....

You've already hung the poor bugger and your not even a 100% it was him....

Sorry for the sensibilty.... :fool:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 1m 11d
How big is this jokers pool Buffy?

It's an awful lot of water that's gone missing he must have filled and emptied it a few times to get up to that reading.....maybe the whole neighbourhood has tapped into your main to fill there pool's.....

You've already hung the poor bugger and your not even a 100% it was him....

Sorry for the sensibilty.... :fool:

Dags , you are right to an extent. There is no doubt that there has been some skimming going on that much can be justified. Who it was there is little doubt IMO.

Having said that the enormity of the water taken would indicate a commercial interest rather than domestic.

Co-incidentally this occured during the holidays :tease: whilst the other pilferage has been more random and intermitent.

The hunt is not over :msm: Those who are culpable WILL be caught and punished accordingly.

I am just wanting this to go away, I despise thieves in any form, to do this to a neighbour is inexcusabe. I have excting records to demonstrate same. Tanker man appears to be elusive.

I have gone all out to get to the bottom of this and it is a farking distraction I can well do without.

next....... :tease: