Xcal2 Edit Before And After Graph

Tex

• Member For: 20y 4m

I received my Xcal2 today put it on the dyno see before and after edit graph. I have Monza cooler, F6 CAI and 10psi generic tune 275 rwkw on 10 psi tune.

post-4248-1168599291_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tex

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The boost says nearly 13 psi and tapering back to 11 so did you put more boost in or that's just were its siting

that's where it was. On the Excal2 when I put the edit in it said 10psi map.

Ah so with the xcal what can you change

It depends on how the tuner sets it up. The main things that can be changed are timing and fuel. CAPA set mine up so I could only give it lees timing and more fuel. If the tuner wants to they can let you give more and less of these two items. Its not the xcal they set but the tuning maps in the unit.

Edited by Tex

• Member For: 18y 10m 23d
The boost says nearly 13 psi and tapering back to 11 so did you put more boost in or that's just were its siting

I think if you have a close look at the dyno graph you will see his max boost is around 11psi tapering back.

The grid segments are not 1psi increments!

Tex, very good results from a generic tune, I guess your next stop is to see Paul @ Elite for a fine tuning!

Rob.

I think if you have a close look at the dyno graph you will see his max boost is around 11psi tapering back.

The grid segments are not 1psi increments!

Tex, very good results from a generic tune, I guess your next stop is to see Paul @ Elite for a fine tuning!

Rob.

I am on holidays for two weeks starting tomorrow. When I get back it will be tune to see how far it will go without any other mods and then injectors and possible exhaust.