My Rant

86gav

• Member For: 18y 7m 18d
That whole story really sucks mate :spoton: Tell us who the insurance company is so we can all stay the hell away from them :blink:

Don't get a new insurance company, get a new friend.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 21y 7m 8d

Sorry to hear that, glad its all fixed and that your happy now...

As for your "Mate" watta tosser....a true mate would look passed financials in a time like this.

• Member For: 18y 4m 6d

a few mates hired a magna for a trip to canberra n back. on the way back we were speeding, but only one person was driving the whole time, (might have to do with new ground speed records we set)

anyway, we got done by a radar on the first campbelltown exit, the fine was huge, I took responsiblity for it,and so did my other mate. we paid half his fine.

your mate should do the same. he was behind the wheel, he was in control.

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 19d

No one told you mate to give it to it. No one put pressure on his foot to hit the got fast pedal. None one put his hands on the wheel and asked him to drive like a tosser.

In my pointg of view its a silent agreement. If you drive a mates car and f*ck up YOU are responsible and there for YOU pay

• Member For: 19y 2m 20d

I had a similiar situation happen between my mates involving a cefiro and drifting. I ended up fixing most of the damage just to help out both my friends. The guy who crashed the cefiro is paying up though, but every every slowly.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 1d

What should I do with my "mate" ( I use that term loosely now) who was driving?  He isnt accepting any responsibility at all. I dont wanna sound like a *beep*, and I no it's my fault the insurance didnt pay up, but I think maybe he should wear at least some of the blame. He hasnt done squat to help me with this and I think its not on.

that's f*cked mate..

I dont know how you managed to find 20k, but you did so I see no reason why your mate couldn't at least help/go halves..

I help my mates out when they crash their own cars never mind wreck mine..

hes a f*ckhead, but im glad you got your car back and are now happy with it. glad it hasnt dampened the xr6t expierence for you!

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 7d

I cannot understand, how legally the insurance company cant pay up. It is my honest opinion, on the facts that I have, that they are trying it on to see if you fold. Now having found and forked out the 20 large, you probably, have fark all, to tkae them on. So do yourself a favour ring the ombudsman, and see your local memeber, one of then may help. You could always try a TV show. As for your mate, that's up to you, I dont know your situation.

Hell of tale of woe mate, I am very sorry to hear it.

Scotty