Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

[quote name='rhys' post='807025' date='Jan 21 2009, 11:58 AM']smb exhausts. i know there is alot of ppl interested in a group buy for cats atm but i have been talking to the guys at smb exhausts and they are interested in doing a group buy for any one of there exhaust. i had there system on my astra turbo and my mechanic who owns a muffler shop was shocked at the quality of the exhausts.
ill be looking at getting the stealth system

[url="http://www.smb.net.au/fullexhaustsystems-fordbav8TURBO.htm"]http://www.smb.net.au/fullexhaustsystems-fordbav8TURBO.htm[/url][/quote]

SMB is quality gear. Only ever ran their exhausts on all my cars & they're Aus owned/operated :spoton:

• NOT THERE!... THERE!
  • Member For: 16y 5m 12d
The quality of their gear looks pretty damn incredible but f*ck me dead, it looks like my mum made their website...

It's so damn bad.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 28d
Mickey T's would be great, but the only company to import them is Rocket Industries and they aint to easy to deal with. I had a mate get me pricing from one of his mates who works there - it was basically retail pricing :shakefist:

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m
I' really like to get my hands on a Trans cooler.

Some Nizpro/Atomics Valve springs would be nice too.

Also after Walbro Fuel pump and Flow Matched Dekka's if anyone is starting anything up. (Looks like I'll be getting a new Cat soon (Thanks Senna :spit:) So I'll need the rest before I take her in to be tuned...)

Cheers,

Dan

• Member For: 16y 3m 22d
[quote name='rhys' post='805581' date='Jan 19 2009, 02:46 PM']how much interest has to be show b4 you can do a group buy on an item? coz going through the forums i can see fair few ppl are interested in harmonic balancer (underdrive) but just they havent shown interest in the group buy section[/quote]

:stirthepot:

Also interested in it. $40-70 saving is better than nothing!