Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 28d
Sorry guys, had pricing confirmed today - its the same as last time, but the cats are now $240 PLUS postage.

Click on the link to see the details from last group buy: [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=53689&view=findpost&p=807037"]CAT GROUP BUY[/url]

• Member For: 15y 9m 7d
I will be doing a GB on T10 5 SMD LED parker lights (mods permitting) in the next 2 weeks. In white only.

SMD type LEDs are the latest in LED technology.

Price will be $20 delivered.

[attachment=45667:SMD_LED1.jpg]

Interest? Edited by NYT-SKY

• Member For: 17y
[quote name='HI PSI' post='491391' date='Jan 29 2007, 03:29 PM']How about 4 Inch dump pipes. Gotta make em breathe.
Cooler and piping kit
Love to have a cat group buy too.[/quote]

second that

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 13d
hey guys just looking through and there were a few mentions of a group buy on in tank fuel pumps.. I had some problems with my pump the other week while getting tuned so am after another.. are these going to take place soon?? I am looking for the walbro gss-340 if no luck here I will just get one off ebay from the uk or the u.s for around $200 as I was looking a few nights ago.. cheers..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 17d
Mate I can land these with filter sock and pigtail for around $165, add $10 for delivery. However with this climate I doubt we'd get the quantity required and I don't want to do the work and bother the mods in starting a doomed group buy.

If it's OK, can I get a show of interest here? Maybe by PM? We need minimum 10 sets for that price. 20 sets will be cheaper again by about 10 dollars. If I can get 5 interested, I will start a group buy, otherwise I wont bother.