Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Member For: 15y 10m 16d
ive come across some kiler deals on injectors and pumps hoping to share with members but my post still hasnt come up in the group buy? I wander y? the current injector and pump buys have expired and these are better value? any ideas on how long it takes for a group buy to be aproved? its been a couple days now.....

We dont wanna miss on the deal :blink:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 10d
[quote name='STICKS' post='865675' date='Apr 23 2009, 03:22 PM']ive come across some kiler deals on injectors and pumps hoping to share with members but my post still hasnt come up in the group buy? I wander y? the current injector and pump buys have expired and these are better value? any ideas on how long it takes for a group buy to be aproved? its been a couple days now.....

We dont wanna miss on the deal :blink:[/quote]

Dunno...maybe read the T's & C's at the top of every page in this sub-forum, and then contact a mod or start a ticket. Might do you more favours over mouthing off :blink:

• Member For: 18y 3m 10d
tab, I wouldnt say he's 'mouthing off', it just appears he wants to know why it hasnt shown up and obviously hasnt got any answers hence his post.
sticks I will be interested to see the pricing of the gear you can get.
cheers.

• Member For: 15y 10m 16d
mouthing off? sorry I dont think the above post looks like mouthing off, if it came accross the wrong way I apolagise I did not mean for it to sound like that, I was just wondering how long it takes for it to get aproved. Edited by STICKS

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 17d
As Tab said, read the T&C's and all your questions will be answered :) From memory, up to 7 days but read on and find out. Look, I did it for you. And I quote "[b][i]The Site Sponsors will also be given seven days to object to any new Group Buys to ensure there is no conflict with their own products[/i][/b]". Edited by straughsberry

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 11d
so does that mean if a GB offers products for significantly cheaper than a site sponsor can provide them for they can object? Assuming of course the product offered is not produced by said site sponsor?
sounds like a sticky area!

• Donating Members
Before I bother putting a group buy together, please tell me if this price suits you: $155 pump only for 10+, $165 below 10. This price wont change as I've already done the work to get the best possible price. I can find out about the fitting kit but last time it was about $10 from memory and the usable items were the filter and wiring adapter.

• Donating Members
I got a price of $10.50 for filter and pigtail. So 0-9 with filter and pigtail is $175.50 and 10+ would be $165.50.

I wouldn't have a clue what these are selling for ATM as I haven't seen the 340's anywhere. Anyone got an idea of what they're going for?