Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Member For: 16y 29d
Chris, how many would you need for an intercooler kit group buy?

So far in this thread alone (pages 28 and 29):

xr0500
typhoon_freak
HI PSI (unless he has already purchased a kit from you...)
trevs
Butto
Adrian6T
myself
and possibly 104ord...

Edit: What about integrating this with your current hot side piping group buy? Would that be possible? Edited by RapidF6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
[quote name='104ord' post='764286' date='Nov 8 2008, 09:56 PM']i thought theyd be a big seller... ill have to tee one up soon. hot air is really limiting my performance[/quote]

They are a great seller, but most of them go out as part of the intercooler kits.
I sell a few CAIs on there own, but its usually to DIY guys that have done their own cooler & piping set ups.

I can't do group buys on my intercooler kits guys, they sell well enough that I dont need to do bulk deals on them.

• Member For: 18y 4m 10d
I guess that most peolpe that are interested in purchasing a cooler off you Chris. Will be purchasing their pipes in the group buy.

Lets face it, money is tight for everyone is tight for everyone at the moment and a lot of people have/are hurting at the moment. Therefore we are all looking at ways to juggle our budgets and still get the parts needed without getting a divorce also. Any help/savings that you could pass on would be truely appreciated.

Don't take this the wrong way people. I, like many appreciate all the work, help, advice and group buys that Rapid has done. It is this reason that I will purchase all of my parts off you. Thanks mate...

Regards Brad

• Member For: 16y 29d
[quote name='HI PSI' post='764508' date='Nov 9 2008, 01:10 PM']... I, like many appreciate all the work, help, advice and group buys that Rapid has done. It is this reason that I will purchase all of my parts off you. Thanks mate...[/quote]

x2!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 15d
Thanks for the kind words guys, but like I told Pete in a PM, I'd rather send out my cooler kits on an individual basis, so that I can help the customer get the best performance from their car and for the budget they have.
I like to offer different finishes on the piping and coolers, different colour silicon, BOV fittings ect, and help in choosing the correct system to work with what you have or plan to have in the future.

As alot of you know, I'm a long time car modder and know all too well how much it sux to buy something for the car, thinking it's the gear you need, only to find out a few months down the track your going to have to replace it because you jumped in to the sale without fully understanding what was really needed to get your goals.

I could easily throw together 10 cooler kits, knock a few bucks off the price and make a quick buck, but thats not how I operate, I'd rather sell the right kits to the right poeple, so you can get the best results for your $$.

I'm happy to keep the group buys for smaller items, so keep the ideas coming.

Cheers guys,
Chris.