Any Ideas For Group Buys? - Window shopping for blokes...

Guest NOS XR

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 3d
[quote name='senna_T' post='679884' date='May 21 2008, 07:01 PM']mate i will be aiming at a 2 month time frame, not everyone that needs one of these clutches has a spare 2grand around (it will be cheaper than that but you get what i mean)[/quote]

Sweet... Iv done well at work this month so will be getting a nice little bonus at the end of June so ill be good for the 2 month timeframe...

• Member For: 18y 5m
Could we possibly get some information on the dcost of the clutches so that interested parties know how much they will be. Are these going to be a Mal Wood clutch or Rapid's?

• rob327
  • Member For: 16y 7m 12d
Coincidently i was going to get some swaybars in the next 2 or 3 weeks...

the prices i got from the local autobarn were only a few bucks more than white lines website lists... and their website is plus delivery... so i'm figuring it's cheaper to just buy them at auto barn... Unless some magic can be worked with whiteline themselves... i'll look into it next week...

For anyone in SE QLD i could take delivery and meet up for a cruise.. otherwise it's possible whiteline will give us a bulk buy and just tac on delivery to everywhere they have to go... again depends on if its better than the autobarn price...

I'll email them next week... got an exam on monday i'm meant to be studying for :spoton:

and i was looking at battery relocations today.... think i prefer the process west one... i like my boot empty

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 3d
Any news on the clutches Pat??

Id be interested in seeing some prices on whiteline sway bars...

Anyone keen to look at anything from Pole Position?
Expansion tanks or covers or even coloured hoses?? Could hit him up for some details if we have any interest?

Id also be keen to look at slotted rotors and good pads if anyone has any contacts?

Even 3.5 inch dump's and hi flow cats - think Tree Monkey was gettin numbers before?