Skaife

Turbo6man

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 14d

What a PR!CK Skaife is. Just when I thought I couldn't hate the fukker any more. And the dumbass stewards let him get away with blocking "Lnowdes" for over five laps AFTER showing him the black flag. WTF - when are they going to get some guts to deal with bignose? No point in showing the flag and then allowing him to continue blocking.

Another four points for that position could be the Championship - oh, that's right I almost forgot ... AVESCO want Kelly to win this year at any cost.

• Member For: 19y 2m 20d

I haven't seen it, but that is a disgrace to motorsport everywhere

Its okay to win at any cost, but to not come in after being given a black flag

only for the sake of blocking a rival championship contender is purely against all morals of the sport. Anyone who sees big nose, give him whats coming to him! :funnydance:

• Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom!
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d

He drives a Holden! Have pity on the poor FU :funnydance: N OXYGEN THIEF. :spoton:

And with a nose like that, he's obviously stealing a fair bit of our air :crybaby:

CLARKE

Edited by Barry Blue

• Member For: 17y 11m 30d

Skaifes job is to ride shotgun for any Toll/HRT car in front of him.hold up the Fords.give R Kelly a better chance to get in front or stay in front of Lowndes.its hard to beat a four car team.

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 14d

"Lnowdes" 4th, one place ahead of kelly - picked up 4 points on him which leaves him just 3 behind. That's why the extra position was so important to lowndes - he would have again had the lead albeit only a single point. But at this stage in the season I'd rather be 1 point ahead than 3 behind.

• Member For: 17y 11m 8d

race 2 is a worry surrounded by sheep(holdens) he should get skaife off the line hopefully. great to see lowndes racing skaife for position even risking his title,that's what racings all about.

now all we need is a bit of luck and justice from indycar and lowndes to get his deserving title.

cant also believe how Expensive Daewoo help each other out yet ford doesnt, bright nearly cost lowndes again as he did cause that incident at indy with ingall due to bright held him up.

come on ford pull together,probably too late now as hes surrounded by holdens.

• My new toy
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 2d

He has been driving like that for years he did simalar things to a mate of mine back in the days he was racing lasers around amaroo in sydney.

the big *beep* took my mate out so his mate could in the championship.

He is a big nose f**k wit.

Ian

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
Skaifes job is to ride shotgun for any Toll/HRT car in front of him.hold up the Fords.give R Kelly a better chance to get in front or stay in front of Lowndes.its hard to beat a four car team.

My heart skipped a beat when Lowndes got run off the track, thank christ he got back on ok with no damage done.

No doubt what you say above is true but do you think the ford guys will be any different if they get Kelly behind them?

WTF is the go with the signage down the side of Lowndes's car, looks :sleepystuff: