Whats My Car Worth?

JBomb3000

What do you think it would sell for?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
Why would you wanna sell it with im assuming 6,000ks on it. She aint even worn in

I was looking at a deal on a run out BF mki. Turns out though I would need to get around 36 for my car to make it viable. As much as I would like to think that 36 would be obtainable I think it would be a bit of a stretch.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 14d

Newer model's will just keep coming out all the time man, so you can't just keep upgrading can you?

Keep it man, it's a brand new car. ;)

• Member For: 19y 2m 20d

I'm in a similar situation, my ute is a ba mk2 xr6 turbo magnet pack with a 6 speed manual. I never really drove it and its sitting there collecting dust with only 7000kms on the clock. Perfect as new conditon, what do you think I'll get for it? Oh and the reason for not using it is that I'm a concretor and I chickened out of turning it into my work hack.

Jordan

• Donating Members
Newer model's will just keep coming out all the time man, so you can't just keep upgrading can you?

I can buy through employee pricing and I have had my current car for a year now (you have to keep them for 11 months) which is why I'm looking at another one.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 2m 14d

I can buy through employee pricing and I have had my current car for a year now (you have to keep them for 11 months) which is why I'm looking at another one.

If you can get away with those sort's of scam's, then sweet. :roflmbo:

• Donating Members

I'm half tempted to throw an add in the trading post and the local rag with 36 on it just on the off chance. Dealers up here are still selling BA mkii N/A Xr6's with mid 20 thousand kms on them for $29500. If it sold new BF, if not I keep it.

• Member For: 19y 7m 14d

yeah dealers work off a sliding price margin.. the pay very little for your trade in(wholesale) but ask top dollor for re sale.. it dosnt hurt to place an add in car sales for the amount your after.. :sleepystuff: