crans

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d
Will probably see you there crans.

Good cuz we need to talk about making my car faster :)

Just got beaten by an 06 v8 Crewman.

He launched it hard of the line. I babied mine of the line(Fear of clutch death)

Neck and neck through 1st snap second perfect never done it so fast in my life.

Then the race is over :( I forgot to turn traction control off. Then to make it worse I couldn't get it into 3rd. for some reason if im given her hell the only way quickly into 3rd is to double clutch and double clutching aint fast for me yet :(

So long story short. more power needed to help recover from mishaps :)

Why go for more power, why not a better clutch to stop clutch death, thenm a short shifter, to stop further mishaps. THEN MORE POWER. Said in my best Jeremy Clarkson accent.

Scotty

Yeah I've thought of that, but I dont wanna waste my money im planning on putting in a tough auto. Im building a house so a 6 speed conversion is way out of the question. So upgrading the clutch and getting a new shifter will be most of the cost to change to an auto. MY clutch is perfectly fine I just dont wanna destroy it cuz my misses just sold her car so this one can't be out of action for a few months

dont worry about a clutch but a short shifter is only around 300$.. they save all those 3rd gear misses :w00t2:

not too sure if im coming yet.. gonna get under the old girl an have a look now.