Custom Tune & Bolt-ons

dswaffer

• Member For: 18y 4m 15d

I would assume that some of the members on this site have had some work done in Adelaide and was wondering if someone can recommend anywhere. I want to get the usual mods done, exhaust, intercooler, injectors, followed by the custom tune as I already have the CAPA flasher but it doesn't seem to be spitting out the power I would have expected. Any costs on mods doen would be greatly appreciated!

• Member For: 19y 3m 10d
I also give a vote to David at KPM, they did a top job for me.

I see you have a KPM edit, do they do anything different to the CAPA edit?

My reference to KPM edit was a custom tune they did for me. I already had the the flash tuner, so they did one custom tune which pulled 262 rwkw up from 210 rwkw stock which I was pretty happy with. I asked for a tune more on the conservative side and they way the power is delivered is more progressive to be kind to the driveline, clutch and tyres. Give them a call or pop past and see them and I'm sure you will be happy with what they have to say. Theres a few others on here who have used them and have more mods than me.

• Cruise Control
  • Member For: 18y 10m 16d
Kpm at kings park or Morpowa at Modbury the two most competent workshops on the T,s in Adelaide by far what side of town you on?

From south at Warradale so I guess KPM is the closest. Has anyone had any exhaust work done?

yep kpm is your closest, only thing you need to do to exhaust is cat if your not chasing more than 300rwkw and if your chasing sound remove centre muffler, no matter what it = hsv smashing fun :spit:

Edited by bloosted