Siemens Deka 60lb Injectors! My Lastest Mod - Possibly group purchase?

Headsex

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 14d
[quote name='Jaeyon' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:09 PM']hey i didnt know this was happening. ill be in for a set of these if there 450 for a set. is it true i can go overboard though? i only have 252 atm running an edit only. im going to fit an intercooler next week. will i need fuel pump as well?also will my gearbox hold up? ill run a milder tune so it does if thats possible?

thanks,
John
[right][snapback]461602[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

These injectors are ideal for those planning more mods past 350rwkw where the bosch 968's run out. Although, They will stil happily work at 300rwkw (which is what i'll be running once mine are in).

Gearbox? auto? manual? Suggest you get auto strengthened

Danny.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 15d
auto. how much power can the auto take anywho? i was hoping to get a safe tune done to preserve the gearbox, but have the mods ready so that once i have done the gearbox, all ill need is a tune to get the power up. is this a viable option?

• Donating Members
[quote name='Dynowog' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:09 PM']thats good as i am led to beleive the mototrons ones have mototrons stamped on them but again ill talk to seimens vdo!!!!
[right][snapback]461601[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I have seen injectors with Mototron printed on them, they make 550rwkw in a supercharged v8 ... So the chinese copies cant be too bad..

• Donating Members
[quote name='Jaeyon' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:21 PM']auto. how much power can the auto take anywho? i was hoping to get a safe tune done to preserve the gearbox, but have the mods ready so that once i have done the gearbox, all ill need is a tune to get the power up. is this a viable option?
[right][snapback]461610[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Well, i've had a few auto builders suggest 300rwkw is happily safe.. but at the same time, we have heard of people breaking bands with this power.

I guess another thing that comes into play is how agressive your boost / torque comes in..

Either way, i suggest get your auto strengthend. Cheaper to strengthen than fix a broken box :)

Dan

• XR68UZ
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 15d
thats true, well put me down for a set of 6. a price like that doesn't come along very often considering the potential these injectors can take. if worst comes to worst ill store these until i have enough money to do the gearbox lol.

• Donating Members
[quote name='Jaeyon' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:33 PM']thats true, well put me down for a set of 6. a price like that doesn't come along very often considering the potential these injectors can take. if worst comes to worst ill store these until i have enough money to do the gearbox lol.
[right][snapback]461616[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

your already on the list :).. either way, if you decide not to get it in the group buy, i can source it or you for $85 per injector.. so extra $60 for a set of 6

danny.

[quote name='Headsex' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:21 PM'][quote name='Dynowog' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:09 PM']thats good as i am led to beleive the mototrons ones have mototrons stamped on them but again ill talk to seimens vdo!!!!
[right][snapback]461601[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I have seen injectors with Mototron printed on them, they make 550rwkw in a supercharged v8 ... So the chinese copies cant be too bad..
[right][snapback]461611[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
ahh but the reliability is it the same?

confident though if no mototron on them they should be fine but ill check as i said!!!!

• Donating Members
[quote name='Dynowog' date='Nov 8 2006, 08:48 PM']ahh but the reliability is it the same?

confident though if no mototron on them they should be fine but ill check as i said!!!!
[right][snapback]461623[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

In another post, you said you used them before nick? Wouldn't you remember if it had MOTOTRON printed on them or not?

at one stage it was his everyday vehicle... do you'd hope it was reliable :)

either way, these ones i have here dont have mototron printed on them, just serial number, and part number according to your post with the different specs.

i done a quick google before and on many cases i saw people refer to them both as the same. Edited by Headsex