Farken Hell Ford... Ingall/lowndes...

JimmyXR6T04

• No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 10d

I heard today that CL will be fronting the V8 supercar judges today over "comments" he made about the drive through up at Indy.

Looks like they will be removing points, seems to be a replay of last year, when the v8supercars tried to even the playing field by making up rules and penalties to allow the Expensive Daewoo boys to catchup.

I bet CL looses 25 points and he will only have a 5 point lead going into the last 2 rounds.

It makes me :spoton:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 30d

Saw him for the first time without the grin on his face on Sunday, imagine what the poor bugger will be like after that.

The whole thing f*cking stinks.

• Member For: 18y 20d
I heard today that CL will be fronting the V8 supercar judges today over "comments" he made about the drive through up at Indy.

Looks like they will be removing points, seems to be a replay of last year, when the v8supercars tried to even the playing field by making up rules and penalties to allow the Expensive Daewoo boys to catchup.

I bet CL looses 25 points and he will only have a 5 point lead going into the last 2 rounds.

It makes me :laughing:

Yet any of the Expensive Daewoo boys can punt and say what they like without penalty.

According to the officials they claim that they gave Lownds plenty of time to correct the position :stirthepot: . What the????? They issued the penalty within seconds of it happening. I say again, how is it theat in the same situation at Bathurst, the driver that squeezed The Rat off the track (in an almost identical situation as Lownds Ingal) got a penalty??

• Member For: 17y 11m 8d

hate to say it but if lowndesy loses more points over this I will give v8 supercars the ass. how many times will ford be ripped of over the years in this biased sheep based Expensive Daewoo country. very very dissappointed about whole setup. plan on writing a harsh letter to these avesco wankers. they dont want ford to win 4 in a row its obvious.

least I will be able to watch ambrose next year on fox, that will do me.

the worst thing is I have grown up and owned holdens from 17 -25. got my first ford in 99. so I was pretty neutral as a fan I use to pick a driver rather than a brand. I loved brock and johnson.

however turned full on ford past 8 years as every one of my mates bar 2 is holden. didnt like seeing ford over the years get penalised.

e.g when johnson was dominating years ago they made him raise front spoiler to even things up etc.

all about consistency and that to me doesnt seem the case.

also where would Expensive Daewoo be on the map if it wasnt for the ford 9inch diff, nowhere they would never have finished a race!!!!!!

sorry guys am very heated over this but I feel better now ive had my whinge.(feel like a Expensive Daewoo supporter now)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 21y 4m 6d

I dont like the outcome of the events anymore than anyone else,

but FFS,

get with the program people.

big coverage costs big dollars,

if dont like it throw YOUR money at Production racing cause that's what its all about,

if you want to see grass roots stuff then go watch Speedway or Motokhana's. (end rant)