Farken Hell Ford... Ingall/lowndes...

JimmyXR6T04

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 21d

Expensive Daewoo heavily advertise on Ch10...Ford don't....Supacheap advertise heavily on Ch10 as well,that's why we see pinbhead running around in 20th all the time...easy to work out :blink::sick::sick:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 12d

Here on regional TV it was all Ford and FPV adverting :spoton:

oh and bring back "PRODUCTION CAR RACING"

so it really is Ford vs Expensive Daewoo

shazzy

• Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 11m 14d
Bright is a STOOGE for not letting him pass and Ingall is a  :spoton: for risking everything on one corner when he himself was chasing the title this time last year and would have popped a blood vessel if he had it done to him,would'nt hope a Expensive Daewoo driver would do it let alone two Ford drivers :blink:  :stupid:

Spot on Jeff - exactly what I said to the missus as we were watching it.

Geez, I hate seeing that f-wit Bright driving a Ford - twas a black day indeed when he came to FPV.

• Member For: 18y 20d
Bright is a STOOGE for not letting him pass and Ingall is a  :spoton: for risking everything on one corner when he himself was chasing the title this time last year and would have popped a blood vessel if he had it done to him,would'nt hope a Expensive Daewoo driver would do it let alone two Ford drivers :blink:  :stupid:

Spot on Jeff - exactly what I said to the missus as we were watching it.

Geez, I hate seeing that f-wit Bright driving a Ford - twas a black day indeed when he came to FPV.

Don't forget, Bright used to be Ford's hero until he went to the dark side for an unsucessful stint. I think we should welcome any decent drivers Ford can get.

That said, he should have alowed the faster Lownds to pass, but that's racing and the teams get performance pay. The only reason the Holdens seem to co-operate is that Expensive Daewoo demands that they share data and co-operate (although HRT and HSV teams don't share back to other teams, this is a complaint that Larry Perkins has made for years). Ford on the other hand allow their teams to operate independantly, and rightly so.

I agree with Phantomchic, bring back production cars instead of this Ford US vs GM farce.

• Member For: 21y 1m 19d

Lownds did the right thing by cutting the corner. This was the safest option without risking damage to himself and Ingall. There was no way he could have made the turn. The penalty that was issued was rediculous and should only have been to make Lownds give up the position to Ingall not a drive through.

All in all I think the track is a sh1t of track with very little opportunities to pass and very little safety areas for mistakes.

One thing that was quite clear was Expensive Daewoo had their settings right and had some fast cars on the day.

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 21y 3m 2d
I agree with Phantomchic, bring back production cars instead of this Ford US vs GM farce.

We already have a production car class and if you dont like the V8 Supercars your in the minority,Production class is still worth watching(on TV for free) but its a bit like wanting to watch Cro launch his Beetle at WSID :spoton::stupid:

• Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 12d

We already have a production car class and if you dont like the V8 Supercars your in the minority,Production class is still worth watching(on TV for free) but its a bit like wanting to watch Cro launch his Beetle at WSID :sleepystuff::tease:

Love the V8 supercars Jefferrreyeyyyy.. :kissmy:

I just think that when there was a distinct difference between the build of the vehicles, which made a car either Ford or Expensive Daewoo it was a competition between the 2. Whereas v8 supercars today when you take the badges off there is little difference because of all the grand poobah's rulings etc. (its all a bit incestuous with engineering specifications now )

It was just as exciting to watch Dicky and the boys battle it out. It was an era where the 2 camps didn't cross. Blue or Red got the chequered flag.

edit: when you mix blue and red you get purple :smilielol:

further to that When are these Wallies gonna put XRT's and Phoons on the tracks in races. that get the high profile coverage and recognition. XR6 Prod and the like get very little notability and air time.

shazzy

:spoton:

• Member For: 18y 20d

We already have a production car class and if you dont like the V8 Supercars your in the minority,Production class is still worth watching(on TV for free) but its a bit like wanting to watch Cro launch his Beetle at WSID :sleepystuff::smilielol:

I doesn't get the airtime, the publicity nor the sort of professional organisation as the V8s. Despite that, the priduction car class was destroyed when Porche was alowed to modify their cars and Mazda wasn't, then it was completely f*cked up when those Expensive Daewoo wankers were allowed to built those 7lt Monaros with V8 Supercar chasis (they actually pull faster lap times at most circuits than the V8 class), how's that production car racing.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 6m 7d

Winterbottom had the wood on the other ford drivers all week end, I expect he and Whincup will be great value in '07, I do hope that James can get the number 4 a bit further up the grid, strained my voice Sunday yelling GO BRIGHTY

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 21y 3m 2d
I doesn't get the airtime, the publicity nor the sort of professional organisation as the V8s. 

There's are reason for that.....

Its BORING :spoton::spoton::pinch::blink: