10 Second Boss

Dannopower

• Member For: 19y 3m 12d

Well done Chris :censored: jimmy from canberra here, you tuned my blood orange beast when you came down, fortunately, or unfortunately for me, its had a bit more since then :pinch:

Great time, must be an awesome car... so when are the vids coming :wwww:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 8m 1d
I do have a couple of slips, but I dont know how to post them up - anyone in the campbellfield area in vic could possibly drop in and give me a hand, would be great.

Im not sure if I have any enemy's on here or not, as I haven't seen the comments posted that were cleaned up. All I am going to say is that as soon as you run a drag radial, as far as Vic Roads are concerned the car is illegal. Also, aftermarket race fuels including C16 are also illegal. I run pump 98 without additive, as that is what my clients use on the street. So race what you have, but people making big claims about what is legal or not should check facts with local DMV.

I just race my own car to improve my tuning and to help move the BOSS forward. This fact will stay here and I wont discuss it further out of respect to the forum sponsors who support you guys on here. We have had plenty of success and fun doing it, and racing should be all about the fun side. Im the sort of person who will respond well to friendly chat regarding racing, if anyone's going to have a dig, id much rather it in person.

Having said that, I have met Geea,Goldie, MS700, Simon from Xtreme, Danno and I also previously knew Jeff (DBOSS) from many phonecalls, and I have been shown great kindness from them all.

For the kind words guys, thankyou very much.

Well said Chris, for those that have met you im sure would agree that you are a extremely nice fella, very approachable, and without a doubt the king when it comes to tuning V8 BOSS engine's. And by racing your own car, your knowledge is growing by the minute. Keep up the great work.

Not that long ago it seemed the multi valve V8 engine's weren't cutting the mustard as far as quarter times went, over the past 12 months that has definately changed for the better. No longer can us turbo boys line up a GT or a Pursuit ute and feel confident we can beat them.

Still love my Cleveland though! :msm::laughing::spoton:

• Site protagonist
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 20d
No longer can us turbo boys line up a GT or a Pursuit ute and feel confident we can beat them.

I'm still pretty confidant Mick. :laughing:

Geea. :spoton:

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 21y 3m 10d
I hope  there is  a vid of the run :crybaby:

but fugg that thing is loud without an exhaust

Im taking my car to the Sumernats this year might have to do the same :spoton: